PDA

View Full Version : The new face of Lara Croft. Info, photo, Q&A.

Pages : [1] 2

kaltek
02-15-06, 05:28 AM
"The international face of action hero Lara Croft has today been revealed as an unknown 20 year old model from Bethnal Green, London.

Karima Adebibe, is set to be catapulted into the world of superstardom after being cast from thousands of hopefuls in an international search to fill the shoes of one of Hollywoods' biggest stars."

More text and info plus a pic here too. (http://selectivegamers.com/content/view/228/157/)

Peoples-Agent
02-15-06, 05:48 AM
OMFG ....I never saw one woman looking like in all the time I have spent in that **** hole. Bethnal Green ...LMAO

Mr. Hunt
02-15-06, 05:51 AM
Needs more chest...

Capt. Picard
02-15-06, 06:01 AM
I don't think anyone can ever replace Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft.

The guy who created Lara Croft must have been thinking of Angelina at the time.

Peoples-Agent
02-15-06, 06:03 AM
I don't think anyone can ever replace Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft.

The guy who created Lara Croft must have been thinking of Angelina at the time.

I totally agree.
She is the ultimate, and one of very few women who touch a different level of my psyche. lol

seeker
02-15-06, 06:07 AM
I don't know about her acting ability, but image wise, she's a better choice than Angelina.

Capt. Picard
02-15-06, 06:08 AM
More than the body and face, Angelina also has the attitude which is absolutely essential in a character such as Lara Croft.

Capt. Picard
02-15-06, 06:10 AM
I don't know about her acting ability, but image wise, she's a better choice than Angelina.

Nope, don't agree. Although Angelina should maybe wear a sports bra when she does running scenes. Although ... maybe not.

kaltek
02-15-06, 06:22 AM
8 new images added, check the link in the first post.

But yeah, I think she looks damn fine. But like said above, no clue on how she acts and what 'attitude' she'll bring to the character.

Skinner
02-15-06, 06:31 AM
Nothing wrong with this babe, she looks very tasty.

kaltek
02-15-06, 06:38 AM
Hehe, just downloaded the desktop buddy thing. Good fun for a minute or so :)

http://selectivegamers.com/Desktop-Lara.jpg

|MaguS|
02-15-06, 07:12 AM
Mind you she's only playing Lara Croft in public shows and crap... not in the movies.

msxyz
02-15-06, 07:18 AM
Honestly she look (face wise) closer to the early Lara Croft concepts than Jolie ever was.

Angelina Jolie sucks as an actress. In twenty years all that it will be left of her firm big titties will be a pair of pathetic breast implants and everybody will gladly forget about her in favour of some fresh new cutie with big boobs and a nice ass.

An actress, like the name suggests, must be good at acting. Beauty is just a second, distant attribute. A shame that the movie industry does not care anymore about skill

H3avyM3tal
02-15-06, 07:25 AM
All in all, the new Lara looks alot killer than the old Lara, which is a good thing, and about real-life counterpart, well, I don't think there will ever be a perfect one.

However, while I don't really like the Angelina-Lara (not to mention I think she over-acted her role), she is closer than the new face Lara. For now anyway.

nrs421
02-15-06, 08:33 AM
i like her in some of the pictures

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=16238&stc=1&d=1140010379

but not in others.....she does however resemble the character more than angelina

ENU291
02-15-06, 08:44 AM
Needs more chest...
More chest?!?!? :wtf: Have you seen the pics of this chic? She's got some bazookas!! :bugeyes:

nrs421
02-15-06, 09:44 AM
i'm curious what people are going to say when they realize she's also muslim...

msxyz
02-15-06, 09:55 AM
The only ones who will have something to say will be the muslim themselves. Those who don't follows all the guidelines of the religion are considered heretics and despised as much as the infidels by their conservative brethens. They're potential targets as well because heresy must be striken down with all means. So it's written.

superklye
02-15-06, 11:40 AM
Needs more cowbell...
correction(s) bolded.

gmontem
02-15-06, 12:00 PM
They'd say:I'd hit it while proclaiming, "God is great!" :nanahump:

Tyr-Sog
02-15-06, 12:19 PM
no butt shots :thumbdwn:

Chiles4
02-15-06, 12:40 PM
All in all, the new Lara looks alot killer than the old Lara, which is a good thing When they originally screwed with Lara's in-game character years ago, it was over for me.

The original Tomb Raider game was the first 3D-accelerated game I ever played (on a Matrox m3D, later on a Voodoo II). I was never able to get past her change in character. I had to move on...

kaltek
02-15-06, 01:15 PM
no butt shots :thumbdwn:

I almost spit on my comp when the sudden burst of laughter came out reading your post :D

Mr. Hunt
02-15-06, 02:10 PM
More chest?!?!? :wtf: Have you seen the pics of this chic? She's got some bazookas!! :bugeyes:

Stop smoking crack foo.

Gentle
02-15-06, 03:28 PM
I really thought that Nell McAndrew had the best "Tomb Raider" look.

This new girl doesn't have any musculature in her arms...

Gentle