PDA

View Full Version : BF2 Euro Force Trailer

Pages : [1] 2

jAkUp
02-15-06, 08:19 PM
http://www.fileplanet.com/160841/160000/fileinfo/Battlefield-2---Euro-Force-Trailer

de><ta
02-15-06, 08:37 PM
Filefront link:

http://files.filefront.com/BF2+Euroforce+vid+himov/;4767779;/fileinfo.html

Roliath
02-15-06, 09:24 PM
For some reason, i'm not excited about BF2 anymore.

in my opinion it lost its shine, I sure can't for Quake Wars though!

Maybe WoW killed my love for this game...
oh well

jAkUp
02-15-06, 09:42 PM
Yea, TBH I'm not very interested in BF2 anymore either.
And these expansions after expansions are lame IMO. Damn EA.

Airbrushkid
02-15-06, 11:38 PM
I'm very happy with BF2 now. To me now all the weasels will leave the game since the patch came out. To me they need to make all the weapons have the power of the real thing.

bonchez
02-15-06, 11:54 PM
I argee with the part about you being happy with BF2 now. However, your signature is questionable. Do you know who Joe Liberman is, do you? Did you know that he was almost the Vice President of The US. Do you realize how much he is against video games? And do you realize, he is, oh yeah, a Democrat.

Airbrushkid
02-16-06, 03:30 AM
Yes I know who the idiot is. And just because I don't like one party doesn't mean I like his party!:thumbdwn:

I argee with the part about you being happy with BF2 now. However, your signature is questionable. Do you know who Joe Liberman is, do you? Did you know that he was almost the Vice President of The US. Do you realize how much he is against video games? And do you realize, he is, oh yeah, a Democrat.

Greg
02-16-06, 07:58 AM
I'm sure there's a politics forum ;)

Watched that video and was completely unexcited. It was more of the same, soldiers moving and shooting, some walls and smoke and different looking vehicles. I am enjoying the original maps more than the SF addon and never play it anymore. I have to admit Wake Island is the best map of all three Battlefields.

johnkeel105
02-16-06, 04:36 PM
Well I for one am excited and thats why I am gonna be smart and get Battlefield 2 in say 6-8 months. I am waiting on Forgotten Hope. I know they will release all the stuff on cd at the store so I am waiting woo!(pirate)

Peoples-Agent
02-17-06, 08:06 AM
I still prefer Joint Ops w/ Escalation. Especially the Co-oP maps, great fun.

Mr.Clawz950
02-17-06, 08:54 AM
Terribly unexciting. This game has totally lost its entertainment value over the last few patches. They won't fix the glaring bugs, but yet they listen to all the nubs who complained about getting owned and progressively nerf the game. Now that the nubs got what they want, guess what ?? They are still complaining because they still suck (IE - Can't shoot). The only good that came out of the whole series of patches were the nerfs to the air vehicles. All in all, way to go EA/DICE. Effing morons. Time to find a new game.

Airbrushkid
02-17-06, 09:20 AM
I'm still happy with it. And I am not a newbie! Glad all the weasels are leaving.

BioHazZarD
02-17-06, 10:16 AM
LAME LAME LAME, they should for all the pain and suffer we all gone through release this for free to all their fans and the community.

Cant say i care much about this game anymore.. all EA's fault. Dice had a nice idea but EA destroyed it.

$n][pErMan
02-17-06, 10:54 AM
Get CivIV .. better IMO :)

rudedog
02-17-06, 10:02 PM
For anyone who would like to try and win a copy instead of paying 10 bucks, EA has given me 10 copies to give a way.

FPSadmin.com is giving away 10 copies of BF2:EF.

Thanks to EA games, we will be randomly picking 10 lucky winners who reply to the contest in our forums. Each winner will receive a download code for Euro Forces, EA's first booster pack for Battlefield 2
For more info and to register,click here (http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44838#post44838)

XP_GUN
02-18-06, 03:13 AM
HA EAs not getting my money until they undo the pach that they released. :thumbdwn:

$n][pErMan
02-18-06, 01:44 PM
EA is not getting anymore of my money untill they fix the damn game I bought over 6 months ago! (ie.... desktop crash bug.... the ****ty browser screen ... ect.... not bugs that some of the noob whiners complain about)

Airbrushkid
02-18-06, 02:43 PM
Well I'm getting it. Everything works fine for me.

$n][pErMan
02-19-06, 12:17 AM
Well I'm getting it. Everything works fine for me.
Really.... so you dont see people show up as red who are not supposed to be as they are on your team? Funny.. I could have sworn this was a HUGE bug.... :thumbdwn:

Airbrushkid
02-19-06, 04:21 AM
I haven't seen that sence this patch! Can't wait for BF2 Euro Force..

Burnt_Ram
02-19-06, 10:05 AM
Euro Force is for BF2 right ? not Special Forces i hope ! absolutely hate SF ...

rudedog
02-19-06, 11:21 AM
Euro Force is for BF2 right ? not Special Forces i hope ! absolutely hate SF ...

correct

$n][pErMan
02-19-06, 01:54 PM
I haven't seen that sence this patch! Can't wait for BF2 Euro Force..
I see it just as much as I did before the patch which tells me they have yet to fix the real issues in the game. Others also are still having the same problem I have seen....

SigmaOrionis
02-20-06, 09:26 AM
[pErMan']Really.... so you dont see people show up as red who are not supposed to be as they are on your team? Funny.. I could have sworn this was a HUGE bug.... :thumbdwn:

I've actually seen this bug more now since the latest patch. It doesnt bother me though because I go by the uniforms not the color of there name.

The only time this bug got me good was when a guy on my team was showing red and was in a tank. Well after I blew the hell out of him and his tank with a Tow missile. I got punished for a teamkill.

The only thing that pisses me off about the patch is the way people are spamming claymores all over the maps. That and them making these sniper weapons more accurate. I mean before the patch I would get headshot on the run maybe once every 6 or 7 rounds. Since the patch it seems like twice a game. I even had one guy headshot me on dead sprint while he was standing. Yeah right.

Even with its faults I still love this game and play it every single day.

wnd
02-20-06, 01:51 PM
All serious players leaving the game? Unlikely. Actually I ended up liking the patch -- even the new AA. I guess it the anti-air to thank for fewer jet pilots ramming choppers.

Still looking forwards to get this thing.