PDA

View Full Version : Ghost and Ghouls returns on PSP

Bad_Boy
02-17-06, 08:02 PM
EXTREME GHOULS & GHOST (PSP)
more psp loving :D

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2428
damn that looks like major fun, they got the classic look with fresh graphics down perfect. :)

ENU291
02-17-06, 09:45 PM
Wow the PSP is finally coming into its own... the future is looking mighty fine indeed!

msxyz
02-18-06, 02:40 AM
I'd rather play the ancient ones with an emulator.

In another threads I saw Capcom is also publishing Power Stone but not a new chapter. I really liked Powerstone on the Dreamcast but there's no reson to buy it again.

Fresh ideas, innovation this is what the videogames market. I'm tired of seing a number after the title of many videogames or to see old titles resumed from the grave.

Bad_Boy
02-18-06, 07:11 AM
I'd rather play the ancient ones with an emulator.
dont worry been doing that already. :D

this just looks alot more fun, lots of new things put into the game, the graphics looks sweet, there seems to even been some 3d elements into the game if you look toward the end of the trailer. i cannot wait.

In another threads I saw Capcom is also publishing Power Stone but not a new chapter. I really liked Powerstone on the Dreamcast but there's no reson to buy it again.

Fresh ideas, innovation this is what the videogames market. I'm tired of seing a number after the title of many videogames or to see old titles resumed from the grave.

well to be fair, its not called power stone 3 or anything, so its not a sequel. its about time capcom recognized how great those two games were and decided to re-release them. and looking from the trailer, seems to be new gameplay modes, new levels, and new unlockables. im sure its not a 100% direct port, but more of the lines of tekken 5 to tekken dark ressurection; or re4 (gc) to re4 (ps2) if that made sense.

lognoronon
02-18-06, 06:00 PM
Man I would so buy a PSP just for a new ghouls n ghosts. I can't for the life of me figure out why they have not done another one prior to this. The series is my favorite side scroller of all time and it's actualy challenging unlike so many modern games.

Mathesar
02-19-06, 03:04 AM
To be honest I hadn't even considered buying a PSP until I saw the latest ghouls n ghosts footage on gamespot recently - the original arcade and SNES version were definately one of my all time favorites.

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/ghostsngoblins/media.html