PDA

View Full Version : Question about Battlefield 2

Prof
02-22-06, 12:32 PM
Can this game be played in single player or is the only way to play it is online?(popcorn)

Tygerwoody
02-22-06, 12:57 PM
you can play it single player. Until recently it was actually more fun to play it single player due to all the balancing issues

CaptNKILL
02-22-06, 01:03 PM
you can play it single player. Until recently it was actually more fun to play it single player due to all the balancing issues
I agree. Single player is really not bad at all. The AI doesnt do anything that really wows you, but they play well. And its funny as hell to watch them circle eachother with knives drawn trying to stab the other in the back :D

Prof
02-22-06, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the demo and it was single player or online. It looked cool. Thinking about getting it.:)

CaptNKILL
02-22-06, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the demo and it was single player or online. It looked cool. Thinking about getting it.:)
Its a great game. I deffinitely recommend it :)

Buenamos
02-22-06, 02:57 PM
It's a great game to just have a lot of fun with. It's not a game that you can really play competitively cause the hitboxes are kinda borked. But i definitely recommend it.

Tygerwoody
02-22-06, 03:05 PM
just dont' be a sniper and you should have fun with it. :D

J-Mag
02-22-06, 04:10 PM
just dont' be a sniper and you should have fun with it. :D

WHAT? Snipers are actually fun now with 1.2.

Don't be those noobs who climb the construction cranes though and camp out up there. Like all the other classes, if you don't continuously displace you are dead or just not doing much.

Tygerwoody
02-22-06, 04:30 PM
WHAT? Snipers are actually fun now with 1.2.

Don't be those noobs who climb the construction cranes though and camp out up there. Like all the other classes, if you don't continuously displace you are dead or just not doing much.
really? sweet...

jolle
02-23-06, 03:46 AM
Didnt think SP was any good really..
But it can be improved, you can open up 64player levels with some minimod thing I think, and SP supports "coop", you just connect to the IP for someone playing SP to join that game..
By default SP is limited to 16 player maps.