PDA

View Full Version : ES: O's "Pete Hines" interview

PaiN
02-25-06, 07:07 AM
I could only take that "interview" for ~20mins of the 56 it is..... Pete Hines was making me nuts, outside of his totally dull maner, the figgiting, picking and nail biting, was what seemed to be complete unpreparedness for the interview...his narrow knowledge of the game seemed to be limited to "what he played"...which didn't appear to be much in the "last 3 years"...the bulk of his answers consisted of "I honestly don't know" and "I'll have to go back and check that out" ....This is from the VP of marketing for the game???? wth?
This is the guy who's supposed generate excitement about the game....c'mon :thumbdwn:

edit:
link if you haven't seen it and want to torture your-self ;)
http://www.newgamingradio.com/

Acid Rain
02-25-06, 07:40 AM
It's called exhaustion. Also, he started to pick up energy halfway through or so. It must have been pretty early.

msxyz
02-25-06, 11:21 AM
Pete Hines is a disgrace to Bethesda. This is a sentiment shared even among the loyal fanbase.

It's a good thing that Bethesda developers are quite active on various forums and, when they're in a talkative mood, they are much better at promoting their own game then the "official PR". It's sad but true.