PDA

View Full Version : here's the nforce 5 for am2

wheeljack12
02-25-06, 02:16 PM
http://www.tcmagazine.net/comments.php?shownews=11853&catid=2

superklye
02-25-06, 02:20 PM
Good stuff, but man, this round for AMD is just so...mediocre. I hate to say it, but there. I did.

nutball
02-25-06, 02:22 PM
Or maybe not...

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=29907

superklye
02-25-06, 02:29 PM
Or maybe not...

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=29907
I don't even understand that article. I hate the Inq so much. What an unprofessional and terribly written pile of crap.

Superfly
02-25-06, 03:55 PM
ditto

Nutty
02-25-06, 06:20 PM
I don't even understand that article. I hate the Inq so much. What an unprofessional and terribly written pile of crap.

They're saying that pic of the Abit board is fake, and nforce 5 is gonna be nice.

No mention of SoundStorm 2 as yet tho..

Infinity666
02-25-06, 08:28 PM

Here I made it easy for every one to understand

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4718/bah5tu.png (http://imageshack.us)

superklye
02-25-06, 08:33 PM
Thank you. Amazing how you used less than 10 words and made more sense than that band of mouth-breathing idiots on staff at the Inq.

Infinity666
02-25-06, 08:46 PM
Thank you. Amazing how you used less than 10 words and made more sense than that band of mouth-breathing idiots on staff at the Inq.

So true. Writing should be left to pro's. Inq is little more than a sophisticated news reguratator.

Sazar
02-25-06, 08:53 PM
:rofl

Nice work infinity, that pink is just so, gaudy :eek:

Son Goku
02-25-06, 09:06 PM

He not only made it pink, but unless I'm mistaken that's supposed to be a flower on the mobo?

All he'd have to add, to slam the INQ, would be a logo on the thing that alludes to read the INQ, and turn into this :eek:

Infinity666
02-25-06, 09:17 PM

He not only made it pink, but unless I'm mistaken that's supposed to be a flower on the mobo?

All he'd have to add, to slam the INQ, would be a logo on the thing that alludes to read the INQ, and turn into this :eek:

Damn I should have done that.

ViN86
02-25-06, 10:27 PM
what a god awful spot for the 4-pin 12V connector. yuck.

this DFI board i have is so well thought out, i love how its designed. i guess it should be well thought out, considering this is the second nf4 sli version of theirs :bleh:

Rakeesh
02-25-06, 11:52 PM

I like how they used the word "uncompatible" in that article.

superklye
02-25-06, 11:56 PM
I like how they used the word "uncompatible" in that article.
hahaha...I didn't even realize that until you pointed it out.

Mr_LoL
02-26-06, 12:12 AM
But But the inquirer is problably one of the most linked and referenced sites on the intraweb.

Infinity666
02-26-06, 12:31 AM
Its like you let the 9th grade remedial English class run a website.

superklye
02-26-06, 12:34 AM
But But the inquirer is problably one of the most linked and referenced sites on the intraweb.
OMG! It must always be right!

Inq ftw!!!!1111 lollerskates! roflcopter!

Mr_LoL
02-26-06, 12:29 PM
I hate how they use words like fudo. Sounds like a dog or someting.

superklye
02-26-06, 12:37 PM
I hate how they use words like fudo. Sounds like a dog or someting.
Yeah, seriously...what does that even mean? I think it's obvious they have no copy editor or anything. Hell...I'm not even sure they use MS Word. Their site comes across as being a group of people who just post whatever the hell they feel like, regardless of how unprofessional/untrue/both it is.

Son Goku
02-26-06, 05:38 PM
Well it is a tabloid... ;)

I've seen some in the past compare The Register to the INQ, but tbh I think that's an unfair to the people at the Reg, who albeit having some British humor interspersed in some of the stories (those in the UK would no doubt be familiar with what I'm indicating), has seemed more pollished, and edited before the stories get put out there...

The INQ, could be taken as the National Enquierer of the online world. Now speaking of the printed tabloid there, that story about an alien comming down to get a fluff job in one's cloathes drier :retard: Why would any being, who supposedly had the ability to travel anywhere in the universe, go to their drier to get fluffed up? :rofl :screwy:

wheeljack12
02-27-06, 08:11 PM
as long as one of those is real should matter. Maybe the motherboard makers got the head out of their collective *sses and started realizing how everything should be placed. I kept getting pissed about the spacing of video cards when the 7800 gtx 512 came out. I had to drop two other motherboards because my needed sata ports were covered. If there was to be a fake, it more than likely is the Abit one. Their previous s939 and s775 didn't have a care where the sata ports were. MSI has previously used their ports on other models including the diamond p4n that I had along the side of the board to remedy long video cards. Also, the bios reset for the MSI board is a red button down by the battery. I am not sure if Abit uses this. The n1906 near the 1st pci-e card is the same. Don't know if abit uses that for id on the motherboards. And I know MSI marks their last orange port to be unique as a PCI/communications port. So, for whomever copied the other, go get some engineers dudes!