PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mangled Asus A8N-SLI Premium

keith33
02-26-06, 12:32 PM
I have an A8N-SLI Premium with a broken SATA controller. It's under warranty but I'm too damn lazy to deal with Asus and setup an RMA or blah blah blah. The board is about 7 months old and its never been overclocked so they have to live up to warranty. I have the reciept and the original packaging, if anyone wants a deal on the board, I'll send all the stuff for $50 + shipping.

I don't have heatware or ebay feedback yet so I'll ship first and you pay after you recieve it IF you have a really high feedback. Msg me if interested.

I realize most people won't be up for this but at least I tried lol. ;)

Roadhog
02-26-06, 01:01 PM
is it physically/visibly damaged?

keith33
02-26-06, 01:07 PM
is it physically/visibly damaged?

No, the SATA controller just died on me one day while I was playing CS Source and BSODed like crazy, then it would only boot from IDE. I'm not even sure how it happened but I'll get some pics up ASAP to show there's absolutely no physical damage.

Prime
02-27-06, 06:17 PM
Does everything work except the SATA controller? If so, I'll take it. PM me, or email me at Prime80 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

I will send payment once I receive the board and confirm that they'll honor the warranty.

I have heatware under Prime (although I've only used it sparingly), and perfect ebay feedback under Opticalprime.

bail_w
02-27-06, 06:21 PM
There is no such account under PrimeTGS on heatware.com

Prime
02-27-06, 06:32 PM
There is no such account under PrimeTGS on heatware.com

Doh! Hadn't used it in so long, I forgot my ID. It's actually Prime, and I edited my other post to reflect that.

Thanks for catching that.

keith33
02-27-06, 08:34 PM
Sale pending to bail_w. I'm not sure I'm willing to wait until Asus agrees to get the payment; however, I'm sure they will. I'll take some pictures soon to prove validity of it, I just don't have a digital camera around at the moment (my dad's on vacation and took the Digital Rebel lol)

Prime
02-27-06, 11:09 PM
PM Sent