PDA

View Full Version : BF2 Single Player Unlocked!!

MaXThReAT
02-28-06, 06:35 PM
Just found this on fileplanet, LINK (http://www.fileplanet.com/161157/160000/fileinfo/Battlefield-2---Unlock-weapons-) I'm about to test her out. Unlocks all weapons in SP mode. Hopefully SF and eventually EF too. I wouldn't think this could get anyone banned from BF2mp or anything.

Edit-Yeah, Just tested and you must have BF2 installed in the default directory. I of course did not and installed it on my D: drive. It advises you reinstall. HMmm.

CaptNKILL
02-28-06, 08:20 PM
Just found this on fileplanet, LINK (http://www.fileplanet.com/161157/160000/fileinfo/Battlefield-2---Unlock-weapons-) I'm about to test her out. Unlocks all weapons in SP mode. Hopefully SF and eventually EF too. I wouldn't think this could get anyone banned from BF2mp or anything.

Edit-Yeah, Just tested and you must have BF2 installed in the default directory. I of course did not and installed it on my D: drive. It advises you reinstall. HMmm.
Thats a cool idea but its pretty retarded that you have to have it installed in the default directory... Im no programmer, but how freakin hard is it to have the program ask you the directory, then just subsitute that for whatever it changes?

nV`andrew
02-28-06, 08:33 PM
after the new patch, i can hardly run MP with 1 gig. how sad

MaXThReAT
02-28-06, 08:44 PM
I agree, I'm not about to reinstall. But if I need to reinstall the game or they come out with a new, smarter version, I'll think about it but I like having BF2 on a different drive than my page file, cuz with 1gig I'm sure it's tapping in to it. I guess I could move the page file but not for this.

nV`andrew
02-28-06, 09:49 PM
wth i have mine in C: and it says the same thing

CaptNKILL
02-28-06, 10:09 PM
wth i have mine in C: and it says the same thing
The default directory is probably C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2

Roadhog
02-28-06, 10:19 PM
uhh,

Open this in notepad...
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\python\bf2\stats\unlocks.PY

find..

class UnlockSet: pass

def onPlayerConnect(player):

defaultUnlocks = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]
host.pers_plrSetUnlocks(player.index, defaultUnlocks, defaultUnlocks)

Change all the 0's to 1's

nV`andrew
02-28-06, 10:21 PM
The default directory is probably C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2

not that, thats exactly how i have mine and no cigar

oh and maybe that thing did work as mine are already set to 1...

and if u could have at least 32 players in single palyer, i would play it all the time. but the unlocked weapons is nice and should suit me for a while until mp settles out with the patch ****

ok screw BF2 even lags on SP

nekrosoft13
03-01-06, 07:52 AM
is it true if you start SP game, people can still connect to you, to play MP with bots?

CaptNKILL
03-01-06, 08:39 AM
is it true if you start SP game, people can still connect to you, to play MP with bots?
Nope. No MP with bots.