PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360's in stock here in Craig, CO

oldsk00l
03-01-06, 10:51 PM
the kmart here has 8 systems for sale

5 cores, 3 premiums

If, well, anyone wanted to make the trip that is....

Arioch
03-01-06, 11:40 PM
I got tired of checking stock online and wasting time and gas looking for one so I ended up buying one off of Ebay that should arrive Friday hopefully. It ended up costing me $50 more if I had bought it in store and paid taxes on it. I would have waited longer but I really wanted to play Ghost Recon 3 coop with my friend and will play Oblivion on it since my 6800 Ultra would not handle it with the IQ I want to play it with.

Sorry for hijacking your thread - good luck to those of you in the area that manage to snag on of these.

oldsk00l
03-01-06, 11:57 PM
np

No worries man. I'm just kinda shocked, there aren't any in Denver it seems, or Salt Lake City...

Arioch
03-02-06, 12:19 AM
When the 360 was originally back in November I decided that I really didn't need one at launch since there were no killer games that were going to be released with it - I already knew Oblivion and GRAW were getting pushed out a few months. I was stupid enough to believe that Microsoft would not have the availability issues that I remember from the PS2 launch since they were already on their second generation. I knew getting one before Christmas was futile without having an existing preorder or extraordinary luck so I figured that in February it would be easy to just walk into my local Best Buy and pick one up - boy was I wrong. :(

Apollo 13
03-02-06, 09:48 PM
does that online tracker thing really work? I just won$500 on a scratch off ticket and i want to get a 360.

Zelda_fan
03-02-06, 09:56 PM
np

No worries man. I'm just kinda shocked, there aren't any in Denver it seems, or Salt Lake City...

it is wierd. It seems that nowhere towns are loaded with 360s, but the major US cities there is none to be found.

Acid Rain
03-02-06, 11:08 PM
it is wierd. It seems that nowhere towns are loaded with 360s, but the major US cities there is none to be found.People aren't buying them as fast in those places. Nice places to live (I should know:D) but not exactly brimming with technophiles.

seastar
03-03-06, 02:13 AM
lots here in edmonton :P

oldsk00l
03-04-06, 09:16 AM
it is wierd. It seems that nowhere towns are loaded with 360s, but the major US cities there is none to be found.

Yeah it is weird, I saw that and was like....wtf

None in Denver, but there sure are some out here in the sticks.