PDA

View Full Version : PSP Games

fasedww
03-03-06, 05:24 PM
Ok I Just bought a PSP, I like first person Shooters, But I will take a driving game, I ordered twisted metal with it, Is this a decent game?. :)

Mr. Hunt
03-03-06, 05:36 PM
I bought Twisted Metal: Head On and I enjoyed it quite a bit... but I have been playing Twisted Metal since the first game, so I might be a bit biased (although I hated part 3 and 4 :\).

You should look into Ridge Racer... that is a very fun arcade racing game.

Coded Arms is somewhat fun, I never finished it, but it wasn't completely my type of game.

Lumines... I usually hate puzzle games but this game is so addicting and fun... you will play it so much you will be dreaming of making perfect deletes :\.

Mega Man Maverik Hunter X is awesome too, but it is a remake of Mega Man X with new graphics and a few changes... but if you enjoyed the original I think you should pick it up.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is amazingly fun for me... many people complain about how the analog "nub" controls on this, but I could control the game perfectly from the start, so I don't have any issues.

That is all I can think of for now...

fasedww
03-05-06, 07:55 AM
I bought Twisted Metal: Head On and I enjoyed it quite a bit... but I have been playing Twisted Metal since the first game, so I might be a bit biased (although I hated part 3 and 4 :\).

You should look into Ridge Racer... that is a very fun arcade racing game.

Coded Arms is somewhat fun, I never finished it, but it wasn't completely my type of game.

Lumines... I usually hate puzzle games but this game is so addicting and fun... you will play it so much you will be dreaming of making perfect deletes :\.

Mega Man Maverik Hunter X is awesome too, but it is a remake of Mega Man X with new graphics and a few changes... but if you enjoyed the original I think you should pick it up.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is amazingly fun for me... many people complain about how the analog "nub" controls on this, but I could control the game perfectly from the start, so I don't have any issues.

That is all I can think of for now...Cool thanks for the info.:D

ralinn
03-05-06, 08:54 AM
Wipeout Pure is also a good one to look out for.

|MaguS|
03-05-06, 11:12 AM
Mega Man X and Street Fighter Alpha 3

DJMONDY
03-05-06, 01:56 PM
Ridge racer and burnout legends are great on the psp. wasnt fussed on wipeout myself.

There is a fps on the psp called ghost in the shell but i havnt played it so im not sure what its like. gamespot didnt give a very high score, check it out here:

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/ghostintheshellstandalonecomplex/review.html?sid=6139512

Mr. Hunt
03-05-06, 04:18 PM
Ridge racer and burnout legends are great on the psp. wasnt fussed on wipeout myself.

There is a fps on the psp called ghost in the shell but i havnt played it so im not sure what its like. gamespot didnt give a very high score, check it out here:

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/ghostintheshellstandalonecomplex/review.html?sid=6139512

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex for the PSP isn't too good... I played a little bit of it and thought it was pretty bad... the control scheme was so weird for me.

saturnotaku
03-05-06, 06:02 PM
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex for the PSP isn't too good... I played a little bit of it and thought it was pretty bad... the control scheme was so weird for me.

The PS2 game sucked so I have no reason to believe the PSP version is any different. It's too bad really because the anime is freaking awesome. :(

jAkUp
03-05-06, 06:17 PM
Burnout Legends, burnout is one of the best racing games I have ever played.

fasedww
03-06-06, 05:42 PM
Burnout Legends, burnout is one of the best racing games I have ever played.Think I'll get burnout legends too'.:D

fasedww
03-06-06, 05:46 PM
Also I'll have to get a new router, that has WiFi, Any Info on the fastest one I can get?, I have six meg cable, I still will need a couple of the wired cat5 ports also, Don't most of the WiFi routers have a least two ports for wired net in the back?:)

Mr. Hunt
03-06-06, 05:48 PM
Also I'll have to get a new router, that has WiFi, Any Info on the fastest one I can get?, I have six meg cable, I still will need a couple of the wired cat5 ports also, Don't most of the WiFi routers have a least two ports for wired net in the back?:)

All of the wireless routers I have seen have ports for wired connections also... but I can't say EVERY one has it.

fasedww
03-06-06, 06:34 PM
Yeah I think I'll get the D-link, DGL 4300 gaming router, What do you think?:D

GamerGuyX
03-06-06, 07:01 PM
Yeah I think I'll get the D-link, DGL 4300 gaming router, What do you think?:D

That's what I own and I love it. :)

aAv7
03-06-06, 07:02 PM
As many new games I buy and try, I keep going back to wipeout pure and nfl street 2. GTA Liberty cities sucked...felt like a half-assed expansion to part 3...which would have been fine, in say, 2002. Raw vs. Smackdown has horrid load times, and coded arms had some weird control schemes.

I still feel the original launch titles are still the best.

I've yet to give burnout a try, but from what I hear, it's good stuff. I'm personally satisfied with wipeout pure for my racing fix for now. Going a year strong and still not tired of that damn game!

fasedww
03-06-06, 07:08 PM
That's what I own and I love it. :)Sure has alot of good reviews of people enjoying it.:)

fasedww
03-07-06, 09:55 PM
Just bought the D-link 4300 gaming router at Zipzoomfly 124.99, But got a 25.00 rebate going on, so final is 99.00 not to bad.:D