PDA

View Full Version : FS: Powercolor Riva (Sniper) TNT2 M64 32MB AGP

SLippe
03-04-06, 11:56 PM
I replaced the card in my parent's computer so now I'm selling this little cutey. It is complete with box, manual, CD and of course, the card itself. Never overclocked (no laughing). I'll get a pic of the stuff on here tomorrow. Not sure what to really ask for it, so I'll just throw a number out there... $25 shipped? Make me an offer.

eBay: obi-shawn_kenobi

I accept PayPal, money orders and cashiers checks. Will ship to the U.S. 48 States and for an extra $2 I'll ship it to Canada. I use USPS Priority Mail only!

Any questions, feel free to PM me or post here. Thanks. :thumbsup:

SLippe
03-05-06, 02:31 PM
(bump)

SLippe
03-06-06, 05:19 PM
(bump)

SLippe
03-07-06, 03:49 PM
(bump)

a12ctic
03-07-06, 04:32 PM
a tnt2 for 35$? wow i might as well sell mine!!!

CaptNKILL
03-07-06, 05:55 PM
Yeah this is deffinitely overpriced... you can get an 6200TC or Radeon 9200 for $35 new in box :o

SLippe
03-07-06, 09:37 PM
Well, I have no clue what this little thing would sell for, how 'bout making a suggestion instead of being an ass.

CaptNKILL
03-07-06, 10:36 PM
Well, I have no clue what this little thing would sell for, how 'bout making a suggestion instead of being an ass.
I wasnt being an ass, I was just pointing it out (maybe you were referring to a12ctic).

You arent going to sell it to anyone to use for that price... and they arent a rare or collectable card, so its not worth a whole lot in that respect. Im not really sure what someone would spend on one with the box but people are buying bare cards on ebay for $5-$15.

SLippe
03-08-06, 12:19 AM
Well, I dropped it down. I didn't really expect anyone here to buy this card, I mean, it's not like it can do a whole lot. It'll be on eBay come Friday, along with a Soundblaster Live! 16bit soundcard and a 4-port USB PCI card with one internal USB port. Just some small extras layin' around.

sxotty
03-10-06, 08:20 AM
You could also just give it away for shipping that is what I do with really old and out of date hardware like this.

Someone might need it somewhere and it is nice to help somebody out.

(BTW if anyone wants a free cablemodem let me know )

OfficeLinebacke
05-28-06, 08:19 PM
You could also just give it away for shipping that is what I do with really old and out of date hardware like this.

yep, that's pretty much how it works. On another HW forum they have a "Freebies" thread for stuff like this--useful to some people but not worth much more than the cost of shipping. Lots of good deals on there. I've acquired and divested myself of many things there.

keith33
05-28-06, 11:15 PM
Is there a slight chance this has a DVI port?

CaptNKILL
05-29-06, 12:33 AM
Is there a slight chance this has a DVI port?
I dont think they put DVI ports on mainstream graphics cards until the geforce 4 ti series. I doubt this has one.