PDA

View Full Version : It was harder getting GRAW than a 360

evilchris
03-08-06, 04:33 PM
I hate Wal-Mart and the neanderthals that work there.

I called around and finally found 3 copies about 20 miles away. Got money from coworkers for their copies, and asked the guy if ONE ****ING PERSON can pick up the game for 3 people. "Derr uh, der yeah huhhuhu"

When I get there, of course: " ONE COPY PER CUSTOMER HEHEHEHEHE ". After arguing with the Assistant Manager for 15 minutes the asshole "met me half way" and gave me one more copy, so one of my buddies is sitting out tonight.

It's amazing Wal-Mart would rather argue with a customer for an extended period of time and not make an exception when their policy was MISQUOTED over the phone and a customer drove 20 miles to their god damn store.

Zelda_fan
03-08-06, 06:20 PM
well when you pay people 7 per hour you aren't exactly getting the pick of the litter.

brady
03-09-06, 06:40 AM
You should have just picked up one copy, paid, left the store, then come back and repeat twice more with different check-out lanes.

evilchris
03-09-06, 10:16 AM
Thought about it but can't. Wal Mart has that "electronics section" with the games all locked up and one nerd has the keys.

SH0DAN
03-13-06, 05:52 PM
Idiots,totally idiots,I went through the same thing last week for a cordless drill,they had on sale.Max 3 per customer,and they would not let me buy the two I wanted to buy.

aAv7
03-13-06, 06:57 PM
well when you pay people 7 per hour you aren't exactly getting the pick of the litter.

QFT.

gravioli
03-13-06, 11:12 PM
Since I finished COD2 on veteran, I wanted to buy GRAW yesterday, but the Walmart here didn't have it. Lot's of Full Auto though. :(

1337_Like_ThaT
03-14-06, 10:10 AM
^^ COD2 on veteran is very hard :(

I'm working on it, but will very little success LoL

gravioli
03-14-06, 09:08 PM
^^ COD2 on veteran is very hard :(

I'm working on it, but will very little success LoL

In the Battle for Caen, there was one objective to clear the german HQ (among other buildings) located in a two story house. It took me two hours to clear the house. I always managed to die on the second level of the house, one sneaky german left every time. :mad: The rest the veteran levels were frustrating, but nothing like that one. Good luck with it! :p

Anyway, I think I might end up passing on GRAW and make Oblivion my next 360 purchase. I will be on vacation next week, but if I preorder today maybe it will be waiting for me when I get back.

GamerGuyX
03-15-06, 01:10 AM
I finally got around to beating GRAW. Now I just got to beat The Outfit in time for Oblivion...