03-11-06, 01:52 AM
looks schweeet!!

watever
03-11-06, 05:11 AM
heres another preview with the card and the headphones
http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?id=4013&cid=2

|MaguS|
03-11-06, 06:47 AM
Bah no price... but I will wait for reviews. Im actually getting pissed at my Copperhead mouse, Every now and then it decides not to be detected which forces me to reach around and unplug it and plug it back in... really lame...

slick
03-11-06, 09:09 AM
Bah no price... but I will wait for reviews. Im actually getting pissed at my Copperhead mouse, Every now and then it decides not to be detected which forces me to reach around and unplug it and plug it back in... really lame...

Same thing happens to me. It just doesn't work every now and then and I have to unplug it and plug it back in.

ViN86
03-11-06, 09:56 AM
Same thing happens to me. It just doesn't work every now and then and I have to unplug it and plug it back in.
might want to watch that. mine started doin that, then it would shut off while i was using it, id hear the windows hardware disconnect sound, then 1 second later, it would re-connect and id hear the windows hardware connect sound.

happened to two of em, RMA'd em both.

watever
03-11-06, 04:53 PM
hmm ive never had that problem. I guess im lucky.

keith33
03-12-06, 11:38 AM

Same thing over here. But it's extremely rare. It actually happens more to my G15 keyboard. Heh.

Rakeesh
03-12-06, 02:16 PM
Razer isn't leaving a good impression of themselves to me. I emailed them a while back asking for replacement pads on my copperhead since the ones that came with mine are peeling off a bit. They replied asking for my model number, serial, address, etc. After I gave that to them, they said they would send them over quickly.

That was over a month ago, and I haven't gotten anything. I have emailed them back two weeks ago asking them when they would send them. No response whatsoever. Emailed them again. Again, no response; not even an automatic response, and I double checked that both emails went to the right address. Just sent an email again just now, and something tells me they are going to ignore that one as well.

I can still return this mouse to bestbuy (kind of a long story as to why) and I may consider doing just that if I don't get a response this time.

keith33
03-12-06, 02:30 PM
Razer isn't leaving a good impression of themselves to me. I emailed them a while back asking for replacement pads on my copperhead since the ones that came with mine are peeling off a bit. They replied asking for my model number, serial, address, etc. After I gave that to them, they said they would send them over quickly.

That was over a month ago, and I haven't gotten anything. I have emailed them back two weeks ago asking them when they would send them. No response whatsoever. Emailed them again. Again, no response; not even an automatic response, and I double checked that both emails went to the right address. Just sent an email again just now, and something tells me they are going to ignore that one as well.

I can still return this mouse to bestbuy (kind of a long story as to why) and I may consider doing just that if I don't get a response this time.

I got my pads three weeks after I sent a request. That's kind of weird. Anyways, where the hell are Copperhead pro-tools we were promised within a month of launch? Still no sign of them! Not to mention I ordered my mouse from Razer and they never sent it even after a month lol. I bought the one I have now from CrazyPC. Not impressed with Razer as a company, actually its probably the worst company I've dealt with in the computer industry. BUT, their mice are amazing, and that makes up for all of their shortcomings IMO. :)

jAkUp
03-12-06, 02:34 PM
And the Trantula keyboard was supposed to be out months ago.

jAkUp
03-12-06, 02:34 PM
Same thing over here. But it's extremely rare. It actually happens more to my G15 keyboard. Heh.

Actually, I had that problem too, but the latest beta Firmware fixed it for me.

SavagePaladin
03-16-06, 10:03 PM
I gotcher info RIGHT HERE
http://my.opera.com/Seawolf/blog/
Well, the stuff that he didn't request I not share, anyway.
The really short version:
sound card + headphones = $299
headphones = $129
sound card = $199