PDA

View Full Version : Oblivon soundtrack released!

Zelda_fan
03-11-06, 02:45 PM
http://www.directsong.com/

You can listen to a preview of the soundtrack! It sounds epic. Much much better than morrowind and more along the lines of a epic movie.

Rytr
03-11-06, 03:19 PM
Thanks! IMO, Jeremy Soule is a class act when it comes to composing. :)
Should definitely add to the game.

Tygerwoody
03-11-06, 03:19 PM
OMG that music is excellent!!! You guys are getting me so siked up for this non shadow game :p.

Acid Rain
03-11-06, 06:43 PM
OMG that music is excellent!!! You guys are getting me so siked up for this non object shadow game :p.Totally bad ass music. Can't wait to hear the rest, in game.

pkirby11
03-11-06, 07:26 PM
Me wants now!!!!!!!!! :D

This sounds fricken amazing, nothing like great music to set the mood for the game. I so can't wait, does the collectors edition include the soundtrack? I hope so.

On a good note, I go on spring break the week that Oblivion comes out. WOOOT!!!!!!!!!11 I know what I'm doing all break, yeah I'm that lame. (nana2)

slick
03-11-06, 07:34 PM
Same guy that did all the badass music for Guild Wars. It's excellent!

jAkUp
03-11-06, 08:23 PM
Dusk at the market is a cool song :D

Rytr
03-11-06, 09:22 PM
His compositions were also featured in Icewind Dale and Morrowind.

Smokey
03-11-06, 11:49 PM
OMG that music is excellent!!! You guys are getting me so siked up for this non shadow game :p.

I bet you that even when you stop to pee in game against a tree,
you will even see the shadow of your.....

Pee :p

btw, class music, tempted to buy it, dont want to create a login just yet, so I didnt see the price. I got the soundtrack for Myst3 when I bought the collectors edition and love it.

pkirby11
03-12-06, 02:33 AM
So I couldn't resist and I bought the soundtrack to the game, and damn I want to play all the more. Any game that has a soundtrack this good just begs to be played. TES: Oblivions sound will make the gameplay that much more immersive. I can't wait for this one.

Edge
03-12-06, 03:39 AM
His compositions were also featured in Icewind Dale and Morrowind.

And KOTOR, and Neverwinter Nights, and Balder's Gate: Dark Alliance, and Dungeon Siege...the guy practically has a monopoly on fantasy music. But that's OK, his music is good so that's not such a bad thing ;)

Anyone know if the Oblivion soundtrack will be availible in stores?

PaiN
03-12-06, 05:08 AM
...The music is so deep....I slipped into a past-life regression, "I was an Imperial in a town called Balmora" .. wait? LOL hehehe :D

rek075
03-13-06, 10:53 AM
Just purchased this as well. The DRM policy seems acceptable for myself (4 computer installations, 2 temp licenses, unlimited cd burns), and the music sounds great so far. Great while coding at work :)

Update: Just listened to the soundtrack in its entirety. Easily one of the best game soundtracks Ive experienced. Takes some of what was great on Morrowind to the next level, while adding new melodies and ballads that evoke emotion.

DansFace
03-13-06, 12:14 PM
one more week guys (nana2) (nana2) (nana2)

marqmajere
03-16-06, 02:22 AM
So how much is the soundtrack to purchase?

pkirby11
03-16-06, 11:44 AM
So how much is the soundtrack to purchase?

$9.99 and then like one guy stated, you get a license to install it on 4 computers, 2 temps, and unlimited CD Burn. Not bad, I bought it and I'm loving the music.

marqmajere
03-17-06, 02:50 AM
Alright. I broke down and got it. Amazing isn't even close to the word that describes it. I cannot wait for this game now.