PDA

View Full Version : FS: Gaming PC, Games and Dell 2005FPW

Pages : [1] 2 3

six_storm
03-13-06, 10:47 AM
Thanks for viewing my For Sale page! Keep checking back in for new stuff! Please bump if ya look.

Individual Parts are on sale NOW

I am about to move to another town to attend a new college this fall and I have not been able to do any gaming since way before Christmas. Therefore, I have a really nice gaming PC sitting around the house doing nothing. I've been using my iBook a lot since I've been constantly on the go all year.

These parts are basically brand new, barely been used. Nothing has been tampered with or overclocked so everything is under warranty. I bought these parts back in September/October of 2005 and still have all of my reciepts from NewEgg plus most of the boxes.

Here are the specs and prices I paid for them:

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 939 Skt - $219
ASUS A8N-SLI Basic Mobo - $129
1GB Corsair XMS PC3200 RAM - $124
160GB Western Digital HDD SATA - $81.50
Cooler Master Pretorian Case (Black) - (I've had this case for half of a year, do not have an official reciept but have records online) - $108.63
DVD-R/CD-R/CD-RW Drive - (I've had this drive for a little while, faceplate broke off but it burns DVDs like a madhouse. I don't have a reciept) - No Price
Aspire 500 Watt SLI-Ready PSU - $95.63
EVGA 7800GT PCI-X (SLI Ready) - $411.12
Sound Blaster Audigy - No Price or Reciept Available

Total for everything I paid (shipping and everything): $1388.27

Here are some pics and prices that I'm asking for my stuff:

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Venice
Great CPU for gaming. I've enjoyed AMD's stuff over Intel any day of the week. This CPU will come with the original box, HSF and papers. If you would like the reciept on which I paid for this, feel free to ask and I will ship a copy with the product.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/six_storm/cpu1.jpg
http://www.photodump.com/direct/six_storm/cpu2.jpg

Price: $175 Firm**

Corsair XMS PC3200 1 GB RAM
I had a pair of OCZs in my rig but they weren't 100% compatible with my motherborad so I got these. This pair of dual channel RAM will come with original packaging. Also, this pair of RAM has NOT been tampered with in any way (overclocking, voltage, etc).

http://www.photodump.com/direct/six_storm/ram1.jpg

Price: $75 Firm**

Western Digital 160GB SATA Hard Drive
This hard drive obviously has 160GB worth of space and is SATA interface, way faster than IDE.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/six_storm/hdd.jpg

Price: $55 Firm**

ASUS A8N-SLI Motherboard
This motherboard is ready for just about any AMD-based gaming rig out there. It is capable of the Dual Core X2s and SLI graphics. I had to send it back to ASUS because they did not flash the BIOS correctly. Therefore, they did not send back my motherboard box, accesories or hardly anything. So, if you want a great motherboard on the cheap, look no further.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/six_storm/mobo2.jpg

Price: $75 Firm**

Sound Blaster Audigy
I didn't know what model this one was so . . . yeah, here it is. I don't think I've ever really used it until I bought parts for this rig. It works and will be sold as is, just the card, so here ya go.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/six_storm/sba1795.jpg

Price: $40 Firm**

Aspire 500wt SLI Ready ATX2.0 24-pin Power Supply
I had to order this one JUST BECAUSE I was all about some SLI in the future . . . turns out I didn't really need it that bad huh? As you can see, I've still got the original cord, box and manuals.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/six_storm/psu1.jpg
http://www.photodump.com/direct/six_storm/psu2.jpg

Price: $50 Firm**

Cooler Master 350wt PSU
No pics on this one yet folks. I had it in my rig for a while and I replaced it with the PSU above. Works great!

Price: $25 Firm**

I've also got a Dell 2005FPW that I'm trying to sell on eBay this week, my 7800GT is currently on eBay (PM me for the link). Unless you can meet my prices, I'm going to take my chances on eBay with those two things.

7800GT: $350 Shipped
Dell 2005FPW: $400 Shipped

*All products will be shipped via UPS Ground with Insurance. All transactions will go through PayPal. I will not ship the product until full PayPal transaction has been completed.*

**Price does NOT include shipping!

Sorry that I don't have Heatware or any kind feedback rating. I don't usually sell stuff online but future college plans have me doing otherwise. I am will to bend a *little* on the prices if PM'd but don't expect a rip off. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or PM me. Also, my AIM is bufflilbug and my email is sixstorm@gmail.com Thanks a lot guys!

Q
03-13-06, 11:00 AM
Could I get a full listing of the games? I wonder what little treasures you have hidden in that deal. ;)

six_storm
03-13-06, 11:59 AM
Games are sold.

SLippe
03-13-06, 12:27 PM
PM sent.

six_storm
03-13-06, 06:52 PM
Games sold.

six_storm
03-14-06, 09:11 AM
Anything guys? I've gotten bids for the game package and monitor . . . anyone that wants them needs to up the bid! The PC still has not been asked for so it looks like I might be selling individual parts within the next week or two. Thanks for looking guys!

six_storm
03-14-06, 12:38 PM
Ok guys, the games are SOLD! I have been offered $400 shipped for the monitor . . . so if anyone wants a brand new 2005FPW for cheap, let me know. I asked $425 shipped and that offer will be available until later tonight. Thanks for looking guys!

-six_storm

jazak51
03-14-06, 05:40 PM
I can build a NEW system WITH BETTER COMPONENTS for $950. I will give you $700 for the tower shipped. David

six_storm
03-14-06, 10:13 PM
I can build a NEW system WITH BETTER COMPONENTS for $950. I will give you $700 for the tower shipped. David

$700?! Are you serious!? Sorry man, I can't rip myself off like that. I'm more than likely going to have to strip it down and sell the part individually. Which BTW I priced all of my parts brand new and the total came out to over $1100 on Newegg. You gotta understand that these parts were bought in September/October and have BARELY been used at all; I can't sell them like they've been overclocked and used like crazy.

Rakeesh
03-14-06, 11:52 PM
Well, how much it is used doesn't matter much for PC components. It isn't like a car where it has an odometer. The biggest issue is how much wear and tear it has. And generally as a nearly universal rule, everything loses huge amounts of value the instant it is removed from its sealed packaging, or in the case of a car, pulled off of the dealer lot.

That geforce 7800 for example would probably go for about $200. That is about 20% less than what you can get them new for.

six_storm
03-15-06, 12:32 AM
Well, how much it is used doesn't matter much for PC components. It isn't like a car where it has an odometer. The biggest issue is how much wear and tear it has. And generally as a nearly universal rule, everything loses huge amounts of value the instant it is removed from its sealed packaging, or in the case of a car, pulled off of the dealer lot.

That geforce 7800 for example would probably go for about $200. That is about 20% less than what you can get them new for.

I understand that 100%, I honestly do. It's really hard to tell everyone that this machine has been sitting here untouched for months basically folding and have everyone believe me! LOL. I just think it's a shame for me to have to sell my 7800GT for anywhere under $275, especially since it hasn't done jack squat. Damn depreciation.

six_storm
03-15-06, 11:35 AM
Don't know if I can do this or not but I have one other PC part for sale on eBay right now. Check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8781451992&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

If this is something that I cannot post, please delete it or tell me to. Thanks!!!

jazak51
03-15-06, 02:54 PM
You're right - Damn Depreciation!!!

I know it breaks ur heart after you pay top $$$ to build an awesome system and six months down the road it depreciates between 30% & 50%.

So i didn't mean to kick ya or anything like that.

I've built and sold a few. Always lost $$$, it's really only a hobby to build!

If no takers on ur stuff let me know, I am a serious buyer.

It just dosen't make any sense for me to pay more for used - no matter how little it was used.

u can get a new retail 7800GT for $265 with rebate! and even better than that is a new 7900GT for $299

six_storm
03-15-06, 03:35 PM
You're right - Damn Depreciation!!!

I know it breaks ur heart after you pay top $$$ to build an awesome system and six months down the road it depreciates between 30% & 50%.

So i didn't mean to kick ya or anything like that.

I've built and sold a few. Always lost $$$, it's really only a hobby to build!

If no takers on ur stuff let me know, I am a serious buyer.

It just dosen't make any sense for me to pay more for used - no matter how little it was used.

u can get a new retail 7800GT for $265 with rebate! and even better than that is a new 7900GT for $299

Ok, I'll keep you in mind. I was just about to sit down and sum up a price for individual parts so let me look at that first.

six_storm
03-15-06, 04:41 PM
Just to see if anyone would bite at it, I'm offering $900 Shipped for the tower. Any takers? I'll let this price stick for a little bit . . .

six_storm
03-16-06, 11:09 AM
Anyone want the Dell 2005FPW for $400 shipped OBO? Let me know something.

six_storm
03-16-06, 11:32 AM
Ok, here is my final offer on my PC before breaking it down!

$800 SHIPPED firm. UPS shipping and Paypal only!

Remember, if you want the monitor, you get the Saitek Eclipse Keyboard and Logitech MX-518 Mouse for FREE!!! How can you beat that?!?!

This machine has BARELY been used and is basically brand new. No overclocking has been done nor any other modifications. Hit me up guys!

six_storm
03-16-06, 10:22 PM
Evening Bump!!!!!!!!! Hit me up!

six_storm
03-17-06, 10:12 AM
Wud up morning bump!

sxotty
03-17-06, 10:37 AM
Man you should go to pricewatch first to check.

Pricewatch lists the 7900gt at $305, and you are asking >$400 for the 7800gt? That is a little crazy. Try going to ebay and using advanced search you can look at past sales and get a good idea of what it will actually sell for, but remember they take fees so the seller gets less than what is listed by a goodly amount.

jazak51
03-17-06, 11:13 AM
7900GT ($300) outperforms 7800GTX ($450) !

Everybody is going to be unloading thier 7800GT's now.

Which means there is going to be price wars between ATI and NVidia. That is the best news for us consumers. Gotta Love it.

Major price drops in April and especially as we get closer to AM2 release.
Intel has already dropped thier prices on thier dual core chips in anticipation of AMD AM2 release.

six_storm
03-17-06, 11:46 AM

Pricewatch lists the 7900gt at $305, and you are asking >$400 for the 7800gt? That is a little crazy. Try going to ebay and using advanced search you can look at past sales and get a good idea of what it will actually sell for, but remember they take fees so the seller gets less than what is listed by a goodly amount.

Whoa, who said I was selling my 7800GT for $400? If you read carefully, it says that I'm selling my Dell 2005FPW for $400, not my 7800GT. If nobody bites on the tower between now and Monday, I'd be selling my 7800GT in the retail box for around $250.

SLippe
03-17-06, 11:58 AM
7900GT ($300) outperforms 7800GTX ($450) !

Everybody is going to be unloading thier 7800GT's now.

Which means there is going to be price wars between ATI and NVidia. That is the best news for us consumers. Gotta Love it.

Major price drops in April and especially as we get closer to AM2 release.
Intel has already dropped thier prices on thier dual core chips in anticipation of AMD AM2 release.
Man, shut up already! You've posted the same crap now on 3 different threads, that I've found so far. Take your cheap-ass somewhere else!

SLippe
03-17-06, 12:01 PM

A goodly amount? eBay doesn't hardly take anything from your auction, of course depending on the amount it sells for and depending on how you set the auction up in the first place, but a basic auction is less than .50 cents. Plus, they don't take it out at each auction, they do a monthly statement.

jazak51
03-17-06, 07:40 PM
The first sign of defeat is when those who think they know better open up with low IQ blabber.