PDA

View Full Version : Saitek Eclipse

Riptide
03-13-06, 12:34 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know how happy I am with this company. I e-mail'd their support and let them know that I had my keyboard for not quite a year and that the keys were wearing off (paint). I indicated to them that I did not have a sales receipt but was wondering if we could get this handled anyway.

Not every company will service their product without a receipt. Some do, some don't. I'm happy to report that Saitek took my old keyboard and sent me a brand spanking new Eclipse. Even without a receipt.

I heartily recommend them because they have proven to me that they stand by their products. If they come out with a keyboard down the road that looks good I will not hesitate to buy.

Absolution
03-13-06, 02:20 PM
thats great to know because I just bought one :)

BrianG
03-13-06, 06:59 PM
Glad to hear it. I hope I never have to get mine replaced, but that is good news.

ENU291
03-13-06, 08:37 PM
Sweet news!! Give me the info for Saitek so I can have my keyboard replaced as well.

Riptide
03-13-06, 09:33 PM
I would start by e-mailing info@saitek.com.

See where that gets you. I originally contacted the UK by accident and they started the process for me. Got me an RMA and the address, then they had me CC the US e-mail before I sent it in.

nV`andrew
03-13-06, 10:02 PM
Sweet news!! Give me the info for Saitek so I can have my keyboard replaced as well.

just dont type as hard as u seem to be in your avatar...

:D

flurry
03-13-06, 10:38 PM
Heh, I wore mine off in a month. Threw it in the closet and proceeded to wear off the paint on my G15. All these new keyboards are cheap crap IMO. Can anyone recommend a full featured KB that does not do this?

Mudcrutch
03-14-06, 11:22 AM
yep:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62231