PDA

View Full Version : HellGate london QA

killahsin
03-14-06, 02:53 AM
This game is one of my most anticipated outside of oblivion and sin episodes.

got to love this quote clipping from the interview lol

24. How much tactic you need when you solo or are in group (like in a raid)?

I already talked about this as well as I can. The 'tactics' questions are also so vague they're practically unanswerable. How much tactics? I have no idea how to even respond, so I'll just throw out an arbitrary number of 78 and say you need a rating of 78 tactics to be successful, provided you first have D-CF-1 Class A Priority Tactics Certification, of course.

link to the interview here (http://www.hellgateguru.com/comminterview1.php)

haha had to paste this quote in too

34. Will it be possible to use special characters in naming a player?

Not right now. But our character creation system is so early it's not at all representative of the final version. Who knows what the final will be like? But frankly, I'm voting no. I don't know about you guys, but I hate people with names like:

--{{,,"""fr4nk~~###~~1nc3ns3""",,}}--

That **** is idiotic and totally annoying. So I say screw 'em. I'd just like to see foreign language characters and a select few English accent marks and extras.

|MaguS|
03-14-06, 03:11 AM
I loved the game at last years E3, Im so hyped about it.

nutcrackr
03-14-06, 04:24 AM
Interesting interview, some of the questions were just stupid though.

|MaguS|
03-14-06, 04:25 AM
Yeah... alot are stupid and some are repeated... even the person being interviewed makes a comment about it.

SH64
06-13-06, 03:46 PM
With dynamically- generated levels, massive quantities of randomly- created items, chance events and story- driven quests, no two gaming experiences are ever the same.
http://worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=34758&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Any idea on how this "dynamically- generated levels" system works ??

Mr Six
06-13-06, 05:50 PM
Bah , i wanted to know about the PVP system but the guy can't talk about it :(