PDA

View Full Version : FS: Antec power supply, Mobo, Software, Memory, and some more stuff...

nippyjun
03-14-06, 12:06 PM
Here's what i have for sale at the moment:
(my heatware is under "nippyjun")

Antec True Blue 480 power supply. $62 shipped. OBO.

Gigabyte K8NS Pro Socket AMD Socket 754 Mobo. Comes in the box with all the parts. I used this mobo until i built a 939 based system. At the end the USB wasn't working properly.. I don't know if it was a hardware or software issue so buyer beware. Otherwise it worked fine. $49 shipped OBO.

Pinnacle Studio Version 10. Unused. UPC removed from Box. $35 shipped OBO.

TI-83 Plus graphics calculator. Excellent condition. Barely used. Comes with manual, calculator, and cover. $75 shipped OBO.

Antec P160 side panel. I have a brand new side panel for an Antec P160 case. Its the panel with the 2 round locking knobs. This does not have the clear window, it is the standard panel. $18 shipped.

I have Geil PC3500 Ultra Platinum Memory. I have 2 exact matching 256 meg sticks (512 total) and 2 very closely matching 512 sticks (1 gig total). Each set has been tested in dual channel on 2 different mobo's and run fine (although i can't guarantee that they will work on all motherboards). You can look on the Geilusa.com website for the specs. Prices: $58 shipped for the 256 (512 total) pair and $125 shipped for the 512 (1 gig total) pair. I am willing to split each pair. Let me know if you want just one stick. Prices are OBO.

HP Premium Glossy Photo Paper 4x6 inch. I have multiple boxes of 20. 3 boxes are 9mil and 2 boxes are 10mil. $25 shipped for all 5 boxes OBO.

120mm fan grills: I have chrome ones and black ones. $2.25 shipped each. If you need more than one let me know as I have a bunch available of each and if you need more than one the price will be lower due to postage savings. There are 2 styles of the chrome ones so if you are interested I can send you a pic.

nippyjun
03-22-06, 09:37 AM
Bueller? Bueller?

nippyjun
03-30-06, 11:12 AM
I now also have a raptor for sale:

Western Digital Raptor 74GB. Brand new unused OEM. Drive only. $137 shipped obo.

nippyjun
04-05-06, 01:02 PM
let this thread die, I'm creating a new updated one.