PDA

View Full Version : FS: Semi-Working Dell Inspiron 1000

coolkatz321
03-14-06, 01:10 PM
My Dell Inspiron is having a monitor problem, I'm not sure if it needs to be replaced or if there's just a loose cable inside. Once the computer starts up, it's fine; however, if the monitor is moved, then screen goes black. It seems to be a fixable problem, but I don't want to deal with it. Here are the specs of the laptop-

15" Semi-Working LCD Monitor
30gb hard drive
512mb ram
2.2ghz Celeron Processor
DVD/CD-RW Drive
Wireless G Card (Not integrated, sorry!)
Battery Holds a full Charge (Approximately 2 hours)

Everything else is in perfect working order. I'm looking to get about $350 for this, which I think is pretty optomistic. I will look at ANY offer for it, please PM them to me ASAP. Thanks!

Heatware- coolkatz321, Ebay- coolkat753

saturnotaku
03-14-06, 01:35 PM
7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable. If neither information is provided, your item will be removed, you will be prohibited from conducting sales and trades on this forum and this information will be made known to all members. No exceptions will be made. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=17

coolkatz321
03-14-06, 01:48 PM
Sorry about that, I'll add it to my sig right now (not too many though lol)

saturnotaku
03-14-06, 02:34 PM
Do you have the box, manuals, AC adapter and/or the software?

coolkatz321
03-14-06, 02:54 PM
I might have the box... have the adapter, manual, and will put a fresh copy of WIndows XP Home Edition on there or Linux or whatever the buyer wants. PM if interested, thanks.