PDA

View Full Version : godfather gold

killahsin
03-14-06, 10:02 PM
man all these games this month holy wow. i'm going to be a poor poor man these next 2 months =(

Electronic Arts announced today that The Godfather The Game has gone gold for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and PC.
Gamers worldwide will step into the Don's dangerous world of intimidation and negotiation via their PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, Xbox video game system from Microsoft or PC on March 21st in North America and March 24th in Europe. The Godfather The Game will also be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system and PSP (PlayStation Portable) handheld entertainment system later in 2006.

EA's The Godfather The Game puts you at the center of one of the world's most revered stories. In the role of a young man just entering the Corleone family, you create your own mob character and work your way to the top. For the first time ever, you will go beyond the films and book to actually step into the living world of The Godfather fiction throughout 1940s New York City. You will work your way up the mob ranks your own way, choosing just how much force to use as you rise to power.

Mr. Hunt
03-14-06, 11:52 PM
EA = worse than starforce.

killahsin
03-14-06, 11:55 PM
yes but this is the godfather. this is the last recorded performance of 'the godfather'. therefor all issues with Ea are null and void until after i buy this game. haha

Q
03-15-06, 02:05 AM
Something tells me that this game is going to suck. Bad. I just get that vibe from it. It's the whole movie into game curse of sucktitude, I guess.

killahsin
03-15-06, 02:07 AM
i seriously hope not. EA will have alot of italians looking for them lol

mrrolf
03-15-06, 02:17 AM
here's a first hand review
http://www.gangsterbb.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=000310;p=0

killahsin
03-15-06, 02:33 AM
ok that made me really really want this game lol. The don vito hit outside the shop sounds awesome. And if its all chronological man thats going to be one hell of a storyline to watch unfold again while building your own storyline. Thats ane xtremly interesting idea at how to do a movie game.

Peoples-Agent
03-15-06, 05:03 AM
Telling me, that's a new one i'm sure.
Usually you play the main character from the film in a world that has nothing to do with the blasted films.
This looks great!

Mr. Hunt
03-15-06, 12:33 PM
Too bad The Godfather movie sucks also... crappy game from a crappy company based on a crappy movie... sounds... crappy.

evilchris
03-15-06, 12:33 PM
Too bad The Godfather movie sucks also... crappy game from a crappy company based on a crappy movie... sounds... crappy.

You hate everything

Gentle
03-15-06, 01:35 PM
Unless they make me an offer I cannot refuse, I don't think I'll be getting this game.

Gentle