PDA

View Full Version : Am I Being Overly Impatient?

seeker
03-15-06, 01:49 PM
I sent an email to MSI Tech Support, last Friday, and another about an additional question, on Monday. It is now Wednesday afternoon, and I have heard nothing. Should I send them a new email, or bypass tech support and ask for an RMA?

Lfctony
03-15-06, 02:52 PM
That's too long I think. BFG got back to me on the same day for my 7800GTX. Send them a couple more and give them 2 days max. Then proceed.

rewt
03-15-06, 03:06 PM
Hmm thats odd, I've had good experience with MSI Tech support in the past. They even sent me free stuff for my case (usb header cables, and a backing plate). I guess they just decided to pick on you of all people.. :(

seeker
03-16-06, 01:34 PM
I had no complaints before about MSI, because when I RMAed the board the first time, I did not go through tech support, but directly to the RMA. I got tired of waiting, so I just fired off another RMA request a few minutes ago. I'm hoping that they will respond before the weekend.

seeker
03-16-06, 10:23 PM
Fortunately, their RMA dept is alot more responsive than their tech support. They sent me the RMA at about 5:00 today. I'm going to have to go to the library to print it out, but at least I can now replace the motherboard.