PDA

View Full Version : Ms-Starforce Geforce 6800 (Nvidia geforce 6800GT)

b0n3s0101
03-15-06, 11:03 PM
I been having problems with my Graphics card. When im in game the screen messes up really bad. There are colored blocks every where and im not sure what the problem is. I tryed updateing the card i tryed to re install and still no marbles. Here is a image of what it looks like.WoWScrnShot_031506_211526.tga if any one knows plz help me out. Thank you for your time in reading my post

SLippe
03-15-06, 11:21 PM
You must not have done the image tag right or something, because it's showing the code and not the actual pic. Try again.

b0n3s0101
03-15-06, 11:37 PM
ill explain the picture it looks like little color boxes and the terian goes like green and spikes across screen. As i have said before i tryed everything i could think of. So any help would be nice

EverGreen
03-16-06, 08:34 AM
Well if you could post the image again with a good working link then some peeps can help you out, it could be several things what could have the course of your problem.
Overclocked your vid-card too much, wrong usement of vid-drivers or wrong used modded drivers, or forgotten to update your chipset or vid-drivers, using old DirectX9.0c versions, or your vid-card is broken by over heated memory or installed the wrong water cooling set or simulair problems.

Always give some specific details of your system, brand of the card and the drivers, if you over clocked the card or did do something with it, and supoort it with some pics of the card or screen dumps, because it is impossible to give a 100% replies in a chat what could be wrong...