PDA

View Full Version : Have you bought XBox Live Arcade games?

LurkerLito
03-17-06, 05:35 PM
Just wondering since I saw a slashdot article saying how good the percentages of people buying after trying the games were.

I bought some last night. Got 2000 points and spent them all in one shot (omg). I really enjoy the billards and mutant shooter game. I might get Geometry storm and the marble one also. Funny thing is I end up playing those games more than my real 360 games only because I don't have to get my lazy :ass: up and put in the disc in the machine.

1337_Like_ThaT
03-19-06, 09:32 AM
Yes, I have bought Zuma and Geometry Wars. 2 awesome addicting games

I can't justify buying the billiards game cuz it comes out to over $10 and for me I rather just go out and play real pool :)

1337_Like_ThaT
03-19-06, 09:34 AM
^^ Also as soon as Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting is released for XBLA, I'll be picking that one up for sure too!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/689/689269p1.html

Toss3
03-20-06, 08:49 AM
Yes, I have bought Zuma and Geometry Wars. 2 awesome addicting games

I can't justify buying the billiards game cuz it comes out to over $10 and for me I rather just go out and play real pool :)
Was it worth buying Geometry Wars? I mean, I play it every day at least 5times(top score 270 000 in 3 minutes), but I just don't want to pay for something that won't bring me anything new(new weapons, unlimited time etc.).
I'd also appreciate if you could post all of the stuff you get with the full version! :) Thanks

LurkerLito
03-20-06, 10:33 AM
I ended up not geting Geometry Wars because I couldn't actually get it to time out. I seem to always die right before the 3 minutes is up. I figure if I want it after I keep timing out I'd buy it then.

Yeah billards was expensive, but I really wanted a billards game for a while. I'd rather get a real table in the house if I could fit one somewhere ;).

1337_Like_ThaT
03-21-06, 11:51 PM
Was it worth buying Geometry Wars? I mean, I play it every day at least 5times(top score 270 000 in 3 minutes), but I just don't want to pay for something that won't bring me anything new(new weapons, unlimited time etc.).
I'd also appreciate if you could post all of the stuff you get with the full version! :) Thanks

Geometry wars is the exact same thing as the demo but there is no time limit. Also you have achievements to unlock like reading 1,000,000 points. LoL Good Luck.

If you struggle beating the 3-minute limit, dont bother buying it unless you want to advance yours skills and record...

Toss3
03-22-06, 01:38 AM
Geometry wars is the exact same thing as the demo but there is no time limit. Also you have achievements to unlock like reading 1,000,000 points. LoL Good Luck.

If you struggle beating the 3-minute limit, dont bother buying it unless you want to advance yours skills and record...
Got no problem with the time limit! :) I rarely die before the time is up.

OWA
03-22-06, 01:40 AM
I've only bought Bejeweled 2 and Spades so far.

evilchris
03-22-06, 01:46 AM
I bought Gauntlet