PDA

View Full Version : Which PC games do you like most ?

Pages : [1] 2

newnoy
01-26-03, 04:41 AM
mine is starcraft. :afro2:

SavagePaladin
01-26-03, 07:21 AM
Unreal 2....mostly BECAUSE its not yet out <g>

OK...umm...
NOLF 2 of released stuff

stncttr908
01-26-03, 09:16 AM
I'd have to say still Half-Life and all of its mods.

Smokey
01-26-03, 10:34 AM
Rainbow6 games, cant wait for Ravenshield :p

demonized
01-26-03, 11:07 AM
Diablo II. Its so addictive. It kinda affected my grades a little:)
But i dont play much now. still waiting for the next patch and hope that it takes care of the hacks.

sbp
01-26-03, 11:15 AM
Action games.

nin_fragile14
01-26-03, 11:51 AM
Diablo 2 and Half-Life even though I don't play them much anymore.

styles-T
01-26-03, 02:43 PM
starcraft..I would have to agree on this one..

Serath
01-26-03, 05:33 PM
I'd have to say I like the console ports most.
NFS: HP2, Silent Hill 2, GTA3... Ya get the idea.

StealthHawk
01-26-03, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by demonized
Diablo II. Its so addictive. It kinda affected my grades a little:)
But i dont play much now. still waiting for the next patch and hope that it takes care of the hacks.

the legendary, mythical patch that is supposed to change the game radically that has been talked about for a year or so?

hehe :D

there is no cure for the hacks. there will always be hacks. this is what Blizzard gets for promising that D2 on closed bnet would be unhackable.

Hyper_Snyper
01-26-03, 08:00 PM
I'm big on flight sims, especially the missile chucking variety.
Currently waiting on Lock On: Modern Air Combat. (http://www.lo-mac.com)

I also like the Rainbow6 games as well.

eL_PuSHeR
01-27-03, 07:46 AM
RPGs, like Baldur's Gate and such...

|JuiceZ|
01-27-03, 08:29 AM
I'm an UnreaL nut, need I say more?

jnd3
01-27-03, 01:16 PM
In the strategy genre, the all-time favorite games are (in no particular order)...
Shogun: Total War
Medieval: Total War
Homeworld

In the action category, the all time favorites are (in no particular order)...
Rainbow Six series
Ghost Recon
Half-Life

Cheers,
JND

mwat
01-29-03, 06:47 PM
I like RtCW...I've been addicted to it since the MP demo/test. Back when I was running a Duron 700 with a GF 2 MX {Original}

DaveW
01-29-03, 08:09 PM
My favorite games are usually Strategy, FPS and the occasional Sim or RPG, usually with futuristic or space themes. So that pretty much explains why I am a PC gamer rather than a console gamer. Sports games, racing games, arcady third person shooters, and beat-em-ups usually don't interest me.

Some of my all time favs:

Homeworld & Cataclysm
Master of Orion 2 (will buy MOO3 ASAP)
Deus Ex
Freespace 1 & 2
Fallout 1 & 2

a4164
01-29-03, 09:19 PM
Grim Fandango

adventure games, oh where hast thou gone?

The Baron
01-29-03, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by |JuiceZ|
I'm an UnreaL nut, need I say more?

I'm not so much an Unreal nut as a UT2k3 Low-Gravity Instagib Bombing Run at 135 Gamespeed nut. :p

Diablo 2 (Zy-El mod kicks so much ass it's not funny--it's completely different, and it's actually HARD), Flashback (Amiga games, biznitch), Crusader: No Remorse (I loved that game, and no, I don't know why), Tie Fighter (dear God yes).

Oh yeah, can't forget about original MOO.

Being 7 and playing that game till 3 in the morning on the weekends... good times.

SavagePaladin
01-29-03, 09:59 PM
I loved both the Crusaders :)

Jovi
01-29-03, 10:15 PM
Military type games and first person shooters.

My first post. I must admit. Out of all the forums I post at, you guys have the most smilies. :thumbsup:

Shinri Hikari
01-29-03, 11:24 PM
Strategy/War, Sim, but mostly games that let me build structures or vehicles and maybe destroy others. I have Starcraft and the add-on, Tachyon the Fringe, Starfleet command 2-3, and Orion Pirates, Q3, Unreal Tournament(The old one), Q2(the fps's are my brother's fave), Simcity for win3x, SimCopter, Streets of Simcity 2k, and the oldest, SimEarth. Just a little run down.... :D

Smokey
01-30-03, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by a4164
Grim Fandango

adventure games, oh where hast thou gone?

Classic, very hard, dripping with style and the amount of refrences to the movie Casablanca made it even more enjoyable. I hope Lucas Arts could made another game as good as that.

-=DVS=-
01-30-03, 03:53 PM
-=From Strategy games=-

Old Fav would be StarCraft i wish they would release new version with DX9 effects and all that stuff at least DX8 :D

Baldurs Gates was fun to , NeverWinterNights,Diablo1,Diablo2, Starfleet Command 3....FreeLancer 1,2

Also big favorite Jaggied Alliance all releases

-=FPS Games=-

hmm DOOM 1 :D , Duke Nukem 3D , Unreal 1 , ....

UT2k3 sucks IMO

-=Lookeing Forward to=-
Unreal 2 , Doom 3 , Blood Rayne , searching for good new MMRPG online game :rolleyes:

Bah Raven Shield to much connection dependant , slightest lag and you dead :o ... Splinter Cell is good lookeing but its all about stealth....

Waiting Forever for Duke Nukem Forever :eek: :rolleyes:

EDIT: ohh how could i forgotten Deus Ex ;) fav also , hopefully Deus Ex 2 is not kiddie game

|JuiceZ|
01-30-03, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by The Baron
I'm not so much an Unreal nut as a UT2k3 Low-Gravity Instagib Bombing Run at 135 Gamespeed nut. :p

Hehehe and I think still owe you a :kill: if I remember correctly... :afro:

The Baron
01-30-03, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by |JuiceZ|
Hehehe and I think still owe you a :kill: if I remember correctly... :afro: Yeah, but you're going to have to wait until my net connection doesn't suck and I don't have the flu... :p