PDA

View Full Version : GRAW 360 Multiplayer...

ralinn
03-20-06, 05:05 PM
Anyone as disappointed as me?

It seems that everything that made single player great, they removed for multiplayer. I thought I would play some Co-op with my brother, being able to go up against walls, take cover and all would be just so great.

Then I eventually got to play it. My god. Why would you remove all of it? You can't go up against walls at all! even in the co-op system link missions! They turned it into quake for gods sake! I thought they would only do this for deathmatch or something...

The cross-com is still there though, which is pretty cool. You're able to see what your friend is up to in first person in the top left of the screen (it can be disabled).

Why, why, oh WHY would they remove everything that makes the game so good!? :(

I'm gonna cry... I was looking forward to it so much, now my dreams are crushed :bleh:

nVidiaGuru
03-20-06, 07:06 PM
agreed im disappointed with the multiplayer too

kev13dd
03-20-06, 07:11 PM
I heard a rumor you can do the wall thing, it's just a different mechanism. You hold down the LB and then can pop out from your position

K

t6_shadow
03-20-06, 07:17 PM
Anyone as disappointed as me?

It seems that everything that made single player great, they removed for multiplayer. I thought I would play some Co-op with my brother, being able to go up against walls, take cover and all would be just so great.

Then I eventually got to play it. My god. Why would you remove all of it? You can't go up against walls at all! even in the co-op system link missions! They turned it into quake for gods sake! I thought they would only do this for deathmatch or something...

The cross-com is still there though, which is pretty cool. You're able to see what your friend is up to in first person in the top left of the screen (it can be disabled).

Why, why, oh WHY would they remove everything that makes the game so good!? :(

I'm gonna cry... I was looking forward to it so much, now my dreams are crushed :bleh:

They took it out of the game because it encourages camping. The camping is rampant enough in the game since your turning speed is so freaking slow you basically have to guess at every turn because if you choose the wrong way your dead. Also there is still the cam gun so you don't have to stick your body out if you want.

Zelda_fan
03-20-06, 07:20 PM
The multiplayer sucks ass. Nothing like the single player WHATSOEVER. Graphics are dumbed down big time (looks like an xbox game), and you can't even take cover or anything like that. Played it once, and was like "never again"

However, the single player is very very nice so I'm not complaining.

ralinn
03-21-06, 05:10 AM
They took it out of the game because it encourages camping. The camping is rampant enough in the game since your turning speed is so freaking slow you basically have to guess at every turn because if you choose the wrong way your dead. Also there is still the cam gun so you don't have to stick your body out if you want.
Crap.

Because some people cry about others camping, the rest of us are stuck playing quake clones for the rest of our lives? :(

It wouldn't encourage camping at all! How ever you make a game, someones going to find a way of camping...

Yes Zelda_fan, I agree. The GFX are utter pants in MP, what a shame :( it could of been SO good.