PDA

View Full Version : So... collectors edition...

Pages : [1] 2

Mr. Hunt
03-20-06, 08:12 PM
Anybody got a site I can order it from? I want overnight shipping and blah blah blah... I know I would get it Wednesday... but I can't find it on Gamestop or EBgames.com anywhere, and my local store filled their CE preorders... and I don't want to have to get the regular version... so like... anybody know?

Zelda_fan
03-20-06, 08:14 PM
You didn't pre-order it?

I think you're gonna be out of luck if you didn't. All the ebgames, gamestops, etc are completely out of CEs due to pre-orders. If I were you, I would get there like RIGHT as a gamestop opens and be like "please please please let me have a CE"

killahsin
03-20-06, 08:15 PM
game seems to be sold out everywhere i looked too. My local walmart says they havent even recieved their shipment, heh. Walmarts website says sold out even on the regular edition. Crazy.

CaptNKILL
03-20-06, 08:15 PM
You might be out of luck for now... pretty much everywhere is getting swamped.

I preordered mine directly from take2 on feb 2nd and I still wont be getting mine until wednesday or maybe even thursday. Id say scour the stores and ask about the game being in stock at everyone one. That will most likely be the only way youre going to get one before next week.

Mr. Hunt
03-20-06, 08:17 PM
POOOOOO!!!

Pwned by procrastination!

Mr. Hunt
03-20-06, 08:23 PM
Guess I will just have to get somebody to run to Wal-Mart tomorrow to try to get it... and if they don't have it I will have to get the darn regular version...

Wait... does the regular version come on CDs only?

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pwned by crappy technology.

CaptNKILL
03-20-06, 08:26 PM
No, they are both DVD. The collectors edition comes with a coin, a fancy box, an extra DVD of behind the scenes stuff and a ~120 page book of elder scrolls lore and info.

Mr. Hunt
03-20-06, 08:28 PM
Well that is cool...

but still...

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want the coin and fancy box :(.

Marvel_us
03-20-06, 08:51 PM
I just came from Target, Walmart and EB, none of them are selling it yet.

I asked the walmart guy when they would have it but he was like, "Oblivion? Is that a movie or something?" He did say that if it is scheduled for release 2morrow that they load it on the shelves at midnight. I haven't done a midnight Walmart run in a while so I'll do one tonight.;)

betterdan
03-20-06, 09:02 PM
Well that is cool...

but still...

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want the coin and fancy box :(.
I'll sell you a coin and a fancy box. I'll even stick a turd in the box and stamp it with a warranty if you stick your head up a butcher's ass...wait I mean stick a bull's head up your...no wait...
:p

Mr. Hunt
03-20-06, 09:21 PM
I just came from Target, Walmart and EB, none of them are selling it yet.

I asked the walmart guy when they would have it but he was like, "Oblivion? Is that a movie or something?" He did say that if it is scheduled for release 2morrow that they load it on the shelves at midnight. I haven't done a midnight Walmart run in a while so I'll do one tonight.;)

I may have to try to do the same thing...

PaiN
03-20-06, 09:34 PM
I'm dead tired, my eyes are burning out of my head already.....almost glad I don't have the game tonight.

Ninjaman09
03-21-06, 09:30 AM
It's sitting here on my desk. Right next to me. The included "Pocket Guide to the Empire" is cool as hell. I might suddenly get ill around lunchtime.

OWA
03-21-06, 10:22 AM
I just picked up the Collector's Edition at CompUSA. I didn't preorder or anything. Just walked in and asked for it. They only had them at customer service so be sure to ask if you go out looking for it. I went to Best Buy first but they said it would probably be Thursday before they get their shipment.

OWA
03-21-06, 10:27 AM
A few quick shots before I install it...

CaptNKILL
03-21-06, 10:31 AM
Any chance you could take a picture of the map? Im really curious as to what that looks like.

OWA
03-21-06, 10:37 AM
Sure, I'll do that now while the game is installing.

Tygerwoody
03-21-06, 10:43 AM
BEST BUY HAS THEM IN STOCK! WOOT!

They have both collectors edition(aka lame edition) and the regular edition(for the cool people)

OWA
03-21-06, 10:47 AM
Okay, here is the map.

CaptNKILL
03-21-06, 10:47 AM

They have both collectors edition(aka lame edition) and the regular edition(for the cool people)
Pshh... youre just too poor to spend that extra $10. Get a better job little boy!

:D

Tygerwoody
03-21-06, 11:04 AM
Pshh... youre just too poor to spend that extra $10. Get a better job little boy!

:D
I'm not POOR!!!! $30,000 HOME THEATER!!!!!! 7 peices to put together a computer!!! MY TV SCALES!!! XBOX RULZ!!!!

(ok, only CaptNKILL might get that. The only other person who might get it is on ignore so... :D)

CaptNKILL
03-21-06, 11:13 AM
heh heh :p

Zelda_fan
03-21-06, 11:21 AM

whatever, everyone knows the CE is the cool version, and regular = lame.

Tygerwoody
03-21-06, 11:27 AM
whatever, everyone knows the CE is the cool version, and regular = lame.
hah.. maybe :p

Does anyone have any pictures of the "guide" that comes with the CE version? I might get it if thats true. I'll sell the coin for a dollar if anyone wants it.

CaptNKILL
03-21-06, 11:27 AM
hah.. maybe :p

Does anyone have any pictures of the "guide" that comes with the CE version? I might get it if thats true. I'll sell the coin for a dollar if anyone wants it.
I do! :)