PDA

View Full Version : So will you be good or evil?

Tygerwoody
03-21-06, 09:35 AM
Evil all the way! :firedevil

I have to be a rogue/assassin type character.

Hopefully this game will be like Morrowind, where I can just steal all the high end gear. I had a full suit of glass armor and glass daggar at lvl 2 :D

CaptNKILL
03-21-06, 09:45 AM
I usually play a good rogue\assassin :p

I sneak around and stab the sh*t out of evil doers, steal when I need to (or when I see something very nice ;)) and still find time to help a naked barbarian find the witch that stole his clothes (Morrowind players will get this one).

Superfly
03-21-06, 09:55 AM
umm - im going to start off good and see how things turn out, most likely ill give both a shot.

not sure what type of character to go with yet though.......

Ninjaman09
03-21-06, 09:57 AM
I always go good first, to sort of scope everything out and get familiarized, then turn my wisdom to evil on the second go. It's fun that way. :D

Tygerwoody
03-21-06, 09:57 AM
and still find time to help a naked barbarian find the witch that stole his clothes (Morrowind players will get this one).
LMAO... i do :D

Ninjaman09
03-21-06, 10:00 AM
Oh man, I remember that one. It's been so long since I've played Morrowind too, lol.

CaptNKILL
03-21-06, 10:00 AM
LMAO... i do :D
Yeah, how many of those were there in the game? At least 3? I played Morrowind a few months ago and I found 2 in the area near Ald Rhun. Im pretty sure theres another one somewhere else too.

Even though the witches say that the barbarians were hitting on them, I still slay those bitches... I mean, come one, you dont take a barbarian's father's axe, thats just wrong :D

de><ta
03-21-06, 10:03 AM
I'll be going in as a spellsword again. Like that class, best compromise of weapons and magic. Hope they have an amulet of shadows in this game too. In Morrowind that had to be one of the best finds.

btw. that half naked barbarian rocked. I didnt help him find his axe since I was only on level 2 when I met him and he used to punch the hell out of all the guar's and racers that used to attack me. :)

edit: there is one more near Caldera. And all those naked barbarians were hitting on those witches. :D

Acid Rain
03-21-06, 12:04 PM
Both. I will probably play this so many times with so many different characters I'll end up all over the moral map.

I have planned to start as a thief though. I want to be sneaky and thievy, but not wholly evil, like my Dark Brotherhood character will be.

SH64
03-21-06, 03:02 PM
I always start good ... then go bad on the next play~!

msxyz
03-21-06, 03:10 PM
First time thorugh the game will be my trusty nord adventurer specialized in the arts of surviving through sword, stealth and alchemy. I like borderline characters neither good nor evil, close to the D&D notion of "chaotic".

The second character will probably be a little more magic oriented, I'm eager to try the revamped magic combat, although I'm still uncertain which major skill I should drop to make room for "destruction"

OWA
03-21-06, 04:12 PM
Good.

Mr Fujisawa
03-21-06, 04:14 PM
i always end up feeling bad if i play a bad character :(

slick
03-21-06, 04:17 PM
LOL hooray for the gamers with consciences! I'm not gonna lie, I usually play the good guy too, but I did have my save-then-kill-everyone-in-Balmora moments in Morrowind.

Treason
03-21-06, 04:25 PM
I usually play a good rogue\assassin :p

I sneak around and stab the sh*t out of evil doers, steal when I need to (or when I see something very nice ;)) and still find time to help a naked barbarian find the witch that stole his clothes (Morrowind players will get this one).

I beat that witch into the pool of water and in the end, found this amazing ring hiding amongst the weeds.

Nutty
03-21-06, 04:29 PM
Mostly good, but I aint no saint. If I need equipment for the greater good, I wont have to struggle with my conscience to steal it, or put someone down who's annoying or in my way.

I only played Morrowind once, I chose Barbarian. Fast, strong and a big heavy hammer to do my talking :D

slick
03-21-06, 04:34 PM
Mostly good, but I aint no saint. If I need equipment for the greater good, I wont have to struggle with my conscience to steal it, or put someone down who's annoying or in my way.

Oh definately, I went about business Jack Bauer style, but I was still the good guy in the end. :D