PDA

View Full Version : Best way to kill...

msxyz
03-21-06, 03:15 PM
Taken from the official forums:

My best RAI moment was so sweet, I gone in a house for the first time to see how the owner reacts, and she says "Get out you monster"(Im an orc but that just cruel)so when she is asleep I sneak in, and take her meat on the plate, and put a poisened apple(woo puns)then I thought it might be time to check on our sleeping beauty in the morning, walk in and she is on the floor with a pale face, ah sweet revenge...

I want to try this too (pirate)

SH64
03-21-06, 03:34 PM
WOW thats sweet!!:firedevil gonna try this too , BUT FIRST i need to get the damn game :(

BioHazZarD
03-21-06, 03:45 PM
haha you bastard thats evil :D

-=DVS=-
03-21-06, 05:26 PM
LoL :D i have similar story i got Full set of Legion Armor and Sword early in the game DON"T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT EASY TIPS

I walked in the Inn made friends with adventurers , then stole a book in front of everyone and Guard attacked me he is pretty strong so all i could do is use shield for defence , while other adventurers wacked the crap out of him :D once thats done all his goods are mine :p

Later i droped stolen book and surrendered to other guards outside the inn , they didn't find anything stole so i lost nothing ;)

msxyz
03-22-06, 02:00 AM
Err... it looks to me like an exploit. Maybe the "retarded AI" nickname given to RAI isn't totally off-place :lol:

jAkUp
03-22-06, 02:26 AM
I have noticed that they do really strange things sometimes.. hehe :) They are still pretty good though.

killahsin
03-22-06, 04:40 AM
i have found that those strange things they do sometimes to be enlightening and different then the norm static npcs. I have also found that they have the most hilarious conversations amongst themselves. This game is way better then oblivion, hell, im enjoying it more then vamp bloodlines, and i thought that game was superb in rpg feel. The game is so vast i almost feel lost at times lol. I'm not swamped with quests but i have a few. and the main stroyline is VERY focused so it doesn't feel thrown together. Much props to the devs on this materpiece.