PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly slo mo mode??

dwegner
03-23-06, 07:35 AM
Well I certainly have the specs to run the game and it does run nicely with the 84.25 at 1280x1024@100hz..but I keep getting this really wierd issue, suddenly my player movement will low down almost like 'bullet time' I am not accidently going into stealth mode at all, if I exit and restart the game its ok..but then I'll change weapons or smething and bam it goes into this really slo mo movement mode. I am using a Logitech G18 gaming mouse. When I go into the 3d view I can see my figure sllowing sliding arround like hes on ise.

any ideas fellas?

oh, machine specs_ AMD 62 x2 4800 'toledo core', 2 gig Corsair xms pro ram, 2 x XFX 7800GTX in SLI, 74G WD Raptor drive

dwegner
03-23-06, 07:46 AM
FIXED IT!

Doh!

FAQs

OBLIVION : WINDOWS XP : RESOLUTION 23527
Q: I am experiencing keyboard input issues in Oblivion.
A: Keyboard input problems could be the result of a control peripheral. Editting the Oblivion.ini may correct this issue. The Oblivion.ini file is located in the My Documents\My Games\Oblivion directory. In the [Controls] section, change the "bUse Joystick=1" setting to "bUse Joystick=0" or simply disconnect the peripheral. Make sure the settings are saved. Note, changes to the Oblivion.ini file will not be saved if Oblivion in running when the changes are made.

It was the damn logitech joystick I have connected suddenly taking over during gameplay...edited the Oblivion.ini and all is good again.

FluxCap
03-23-06, 08:34 AM
Wow, thanks for posting this information. A friend of mine had to quit out of frustration last night because of this.

Marvel_us
03-23-06, 09:19 AM
Yea the same thing happened to me. I tried to see if my 360 controller worked while playing and after I used it my KB didn't work right.

killahsin
03-23-06, 09:19 AM
this post has been added to the tweak thread.