PDA

View Full Version : what am i meant to do on the quest? (spoilers)

wysiwyg
03-23-06, 07:01 AM
i have got to the part where i have to meet the kings son after talking to the monk.

i followed the arrow and turned up at the oblivion gate to hell. gone into it and am getting WTFPWND by the minions and some bloke in the tower.

am i meant to do other things first and am i doing the right thing by going into hell first?

thanks

BioHazZarD
03-23-06, 07:03 AM
Im there too but its damn impossible killing all thoose minions with only level1 i dont know how they expected you to go into an oblivion gate so quick from the start of the game.. pisses me off.

de><ta
03-23-06, 07:08 AM
I am on my way to meet that Martin dude too.

However I have trained a fair bit at the Arena and all those ruins along the way. Currently at level 5, hope I have better luck.

Superfly
03-23-06, 07:12 AM
go get em

FluxCap
03-23-06, 07:22 AM
I am usually not that great at these games before I know all the mechanics but I owned the first Oblivion gate at level 1. Maybe because I am a warrior with more hitpoints and hotkeyed all my heal potions?

wysiwyg
03-23-06, 07:24 AM
i get confused with the spells and my iron shield must be made out of paper mache

FluxCap
03-23-06, 07:35 AM
I am level 3 and my block skill has not moved yet. I use the suicide approach and kill before I get killed. Katanas are fast!

killahsin
03-23-06, 07:44 AM
Yah regardless of what anyone tells you you can't beat the game at level 1 hehe. That mission requires you not only level your skills but get new spells or whatever as you get further into it. I was level 3 battlemage etc before i beat that mission and i had to get some new spells in order to even stand a chance and even then i had to be very patient and try to keep my guys alive.. blocking definatly levels up, trust me im a gladiator lol.

wysiwyg
03-23-06, 06:21 PM
yay! (nana2)

with patience i managed to close the first gate and i was still level 1:D

the peeps at the camp loved me :P

now i have to go with martin and the priest to some castle and defend it (duel)

killahsin
03-23-06, 06:36 PM
wow thats really impressive.

jAkUp
03-23-06, 06:46 PM
Yea I closed that gate yesterday, was a little tough those buggers kept smacking me :D

Great game :)

-=DVS=-
03-23-06, 08:10 PM
Can anyone hook me up with location for Theives guild :p im exploreing citys slowly , don't wanna rush Main story.

Ancient
03-23-06, 08:47 PM
Can anyone hook me up with location for Theives guild :p im exploreing citys slowly , don't wanna rush Main story.
Here's a hint: Don't call them. They'll call you.

jAkUp
03-23-06, 08:50 PM
Yea, I think I got that note too.. but I dunno where the location is :(

-=DVS=-
03-23-06, 09:30 PM
Heh already stolen 214 items , with my alt character :p maybe i should try killing some farmers :eek:

nV`andrew
03-23-06, 09:39 PM
awww...tomorrow im shipping my 7800 for sure, and i hope my 7900 arrives quick cuz i ordered oblivion and an xtrememusic as well...