PDA

View Full Version : Em i cursed or buged ?

-=DVS=-
03-23-06, 02:12 PM
Anyone know how to restore luck to normal ? it affect all my stats from armor to weapons , was looking for somekind of temple to heal up but no luck :eek: don't even know when i got it , maybe fight with Necromancer ?

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2305/luck5wz.jpg

Lil Sassy
03-23-06, 02:20 PM
Anyone know how to restore luck to normal ? it affect all my stats from armor to weapons , was looking for somekind of temple to heal up but no luck :eek: don't even know when i got it , maybe fight with Necromancer?Find a good potion dealer and stock up on drinks like "restore luck", "restore strength", "restore speed", etc. They are very handy and something a good adventurer never leaves home without.

-=DVS=-
03-23-06, 02:37 PM
I didn't find any potions found some food with Restore Luck but it didn't help , however i found that there is Chapel in Cheydinhal once you touch Altar the middle you get cured :D

Lil Sassy
03-23-06, 02:49 PM
Hmm, it didn't help? Weird. Maybe you were diseased or something? So a cure disease would have been required? I don't know. Definitely pay attention to any status effects on your character to figure out what to do next time you aren't near a chapel.

msxyz
03-23-06, 02:53 PM
The number is written in red, thus it seems that some event/curse/disease is affecting your luck.

If you're on PC you can easily adjust the stats with the console, hard luck on the Xbox360. The official forums are full of angry people reporting glitches (although some cry out of ignorance about TES gameplay mechanics) and a good deal of them are on Xbox

CaptNKILL
03-23-06, 03:47 PM
You should be able to see what is causing this by going to the "constant effect" tab (the one on the far right) in the magic menu. That shows all diseases, conditions and abilities that are effecting you all the time.

msxyz
03-23-06, 04:07 PM
Err... did you by chance solve a quest involving a city full of inivisible people ?

It seems that luck going down is a consequence of this quest because you should have weared a ring, but enter a nasty bug too. (Reading spoiles in the ES forums is fun :D)

-=DVS=-
03-23-06, 06:26 PM
Yeah i did that quest , was pretty fun , good thing effect is not permanent :p