PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Oni?

ragejg
01-26-03, 07:56 PM
Old news, I know... but I skipped out on this game in '01... and got it last nite for $5... nice deal I'm thinking... Only played it for a few min. last nite, enuff to go thru training...

looks nice on my tv...

What do y'all think o this game? How well liked was it, and were there known bugs?

Does the "constantly dodging lasers' thing really get that boring? Or is there replay value?

stncttr908
01-26-03, 09:46 PM
I played it some, looked pretty interesting, and for $5 it seems like a steal. Where did you get it? EBX?

poursoul
01-26-03, 10:15 PM
i had a great time w/ this game. i still own it and play every once in a while. i've played this game on every gforce card from g256 on, and radeon 7000 through 7500, no probs here. I must recomend finding the hex cheats on the internet they are funny as hell. You gotta try tiny body with huge head.

LORD-eX-Bu
01-26-03, 10:35 PM
I had this game for PC, good game, then I stopped playing it and it disappeared :D It was fun ;)

Starscream
01-26-03, 10:51 PM
I've only played it a bit but it's pretty good stuff.

|JuiceZ|
01-27-03, 09:29 AM
been a while since I played it but do remember it being really fun, especially jumping onto some baddies neck and snapping it :kill:

Kruno
01-27-03, 09:33 AM
It's about an anime martial arts hot babe. :)

Watch anime? You know what it's like then. :)

I love this game. "Muro, STOP!" :D

madthumbs
01-27-03, 12:14 PM
I really liked it, but lost my saved game file and didn't want to go through half of it all over again. It had very little replay value.

saturnotaku
01-27-03, 03:13 PM
This was a game I looked forward to ever since I read the first previews in PC Accelerator (remember them?). It still has a home on my computer and I've found myself playing it quite a bit lately.

The "activate consoles" thing is highly repetitive, but the variety of moves/weapons is pretty good. For $5, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

If anyone wants a completed savegame file that enabled cheats, e-mail me here (Saturnotaku@*********.com) and I'd be happy to send it to you.