PDA

View Full Version : My free black horse...

LORD-eX-Bu
03-24-06, 06:51 PM
Alright, I was just walking down this road and see this lady ride by on a black horse. She was delivering some underground newspaper or something. Anyways I keep walking down the road and I see this guy run towards me wielding a mace. I thought he was going to attack me so I got ready but he just ran past me and off into the darkness of the night. I tried to chase him but this guy was bookin' it. So I gave up and headed back the other way and get attacked by a rogue, killed her, but didn't know I got turned around. I am walking back in the way I saw the guy run off and I see this black horse hanging out. I walk close and I see the same guy as before, turns out to be a bandit, beating up the horse and the rider(the lady) dead on the road. Sucks to be her, anyways, I pull out my war axe and hit the guy once and he falls dead:lol:

guess that horse gave him a beating. Anyways, I took the horse and I got off it and it just hangs around me. The problem is that it still has the red icon when I go to mount it. Any way for me to legally own the horse now since its owner is dead?

nV`andrew
03-24-06, 08:07 PM
i dunno but all i know is that i hope my step-up 7900gt comes quick along with oblivion :p . sounds os realistic, hope u guys are having a great time on it while i miss out =[

de><ta
03-25-06, 10:37 AM
The black horse is supposedly the fastest horse in Oblivion. My friend told me that he got a black horse by doing the theif guild missions. I might do that, once I get my security and sneak skills levelled up a bit.