PDA

View Full Version : Where do I buy a torch?

XxDeadlyxX
03-25-06, 05:07 AM
This may seem like a dumb question, I had a torch in the beginning but I seem to have lost it, where can I find another one or buy one??? Thanks.

BioHazZarD
03-25-06, 05:18 AM
I think any merchants in towns should sell.

msxyz
03-25-06, 06:35 AM
Enter any bandit cave and search the boxes. I've something like 20+ torches after visiting a couple of dungeons and did not even start the main quest yet.

borntosoul
03-25-06, 07:17 AM
there are torches in the main city, go to the market district and out you'll find some crates outside(just infront of the shops) - there are some there and also lockpicks

SH64
03-25-06, 01:32 PM
Some merchants have it , but quite frankly i never bought a troch because you can always find them scattering around!
goblins for exmaple have torches .. just search thier bodies for them or in boxs & other stuff ..

XxDeadlyxX
03-25-06, 04:39 PM
Ok Now I think I realise why I cant use torches, just realised I had a spell called 'Starlight' I think.... it lights the path in front of you. Now I use that and its as good as a torch :) Weird though how I can't find torches anywhere in dungeons yet I found whole ton of other stuff, maybe since I have the spell the game deletes torches. Anyway, thanks guys ;)