PDA

View Full Version : Vampire question

zoomy942
03-25-06, 06:00 PM
I got offer by the Dark Brotherhood to become a vampire. would this be a good idea?

Marvel_us
03-25-06, 07:47 PM
I'm currently a vampire and I don't know wth I did to become one...It can be a pain at times. Can't go out in the day.

jAkUp
03-25-06, 08:02 PM
What happens if you go out in the day?

I became part of the theives guild, but for the love of god I can't figure out how to sell back my stolen goods to that one dude named olga or something

Banko
03-25-06, 08:22 PM
What happens if you go out in the day?

I became part of the theives guild, but for the love of god I can't figure out how to sell back my stolen goods to that one dude named olga or something
You sell it to the guy in Bruma.

Marvel_us
03-25-06, 08:48 PM
When you go out in the day you lose health gradually. I don't remember what I did to rid myself of problem.

CaptNKILL
03-25-06, 09:05 PM
I thought I caught vampirism :p

I was fighting vampires in the sewers (they are very tough for an assassin type like me) and when I finished fighting one it turned out I had been given some blood disease that slowly drained my fatigue.

I thought I was slowly going to become a vampire or something, but this disease was easily cured with a cure disease potion. What a relief :p

nrs421
03-25-06, 09:56 PM
yeah the cure for vampirism is a real pain in the ass

jAkUp
03-25-06, 10:15 PM
You sell it to the guy in Bruma.

Yea I went to that guy, and he said "i can buy some things" and thats it. How do I actually sell to him?

CaptNKILL
03-25-06, 10:36 PM
Yea I went to that guy, and he said "i can buy some things" and thats it. How do I actually sell to him?
Well, as long as you're part of the theive's guild you should be able to access his barter\trade screen just like any other merchants. I just did it last night.

jAkUp
03-25-06, 11:26 PM
lol I figured it out.. damn Im dumb :D It sometimes helps if I RTFM.

Mr. Hunt
03-25-06, 11:30 PM
Lol... I think Jakup missed the icon at the bottom left of the barter window that is for selling ;).

zoomy942
03-26-06, 12:25 AM
I Chore to not be a vampire. seemed like too much work with not enough benefit.

on a lighter note, I LOVE the dark brotherhood. being an assassin is awesome, end the items they give you are awesome. Now, I'm thinking of doing the mages guild next

Mr. Hunt
03-26-06, 03:40 AM
I Chore to not be a vampire. seemed like too much work with not enough benefit.

on a lighter note, I LOVE the dark brotherhood. being an assassin is awesome, end the items they give you are awesome. Now, I'm thinking of doing the mages guild next

Yup... just wait... the missions get better... I have basically just been doing Dark Assassin stuff since I started lol... the quests are too fun...

SPOILERS FOR A QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At one point I had to assassinate this dude... they gave me his schedule because he traveled around a lot and said he was allergic to Honey which is in mead, and if he drank it he would be paralyzed... so I looked at his schedule and on a specific day he would be going to his house... I went and bought some mead and then broke into his house, placed the mead, left and waited for that day... went back in and waited for him to go home and drink it lol ;). Was fun to do all of that that way rather than just backstabbing him somewhere else lol ;).

jolle
03-26-06, 10:00 AM
I got Vampyrism after a quest I did.. it seems sortof mandatory since it doesnt seem to matter WHERE I go to sleep, I will get a message about a dream where someone bit me, and become a vampire no matter what.

And I got no idea how to get rid of it..

Capt. Picard
03-26-06, 10:06 AM
How do you think the replayablility is in this game. Would you still want to play it after all missions are acclompished and can you keep on building up your character like in Diablo 2?

Lil Sassy
03-26-06, 10:32 AM
How do you think the replayablility is in this game. Would you still want to play it after all missions are acclompished and can you keep on building up your character like in Diablo 2?Well, this one has a lot more possibilities than Morrowind ever dreamed of and people played Morrowind for hundreds of hours, so, yes, serious replayability.

Capt. Picard
03-26-06, 10:53 AM
Well, this one has a lot more possibilities than Morrowind ever dreamed of and people played Morrowind for hundreds of hours, so, yes, serious replayability.

I'm looking for a game that has hundreds of days' replayability. I played Diablo 2 for years.

Mr. Hunt
03-26-06, 01:45 PM
Of course man... Morrowind alone provided me with a crapload of playability... add in the expansion packs and user made mods (and some made by bethesda, too), and you have a ton of replayability.