PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Chainmail?

loafer87gt
03-26-06, 12:32 PM
My guy is level 9 and I am still wearing my default leather armor. Is there any place where I could buy some better light armor such as chainmail? I am really starting to get my butt kicked my some of the higher level beasts such as trolls.

FearMeAll
03-26-06, 01:11 PM
I got it by helping some soldiers at the first oblivion gate. one of them dies and I took his armor. No one got mad at me so I got shiny new chainmail.

CaptNKILL
03-26-06, 01:53 PM
I stole some chainmail greaves from somewhere in the imperial city... might have been a house.

I found a chainmail cuirass on a bandit woman near Bruma too. I think this stuff changes from game to game though, so this probably wont be much help.

nrs421
03-26-06, 07:29 PM
in bruma if you help the lady find her prove that her husband was murdered and was not a vampire, when you kill the guy who killed her husband you can get (from the body) an almost complete suit of chainmail armour....

Nutty
03-26-06, 07:38 PM
Once you get made a member of the blades at the hidden Cloud Temple, you can kit yourself out with blades stuff from in there.

Thats what I did.. I found some well sweet dwarven armour on some warlord dude in some caves somewhere tho, heres a screen grab..

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=17008&stc=1&d=1143423442

CaptNKILL
03-26-06, 08:36 PM
I almost forgot. I started noticing chainmail armor in the Imperial City stores around level 10.