PDA

View Full Version : The MUST DO Quest List.

Pages : [1] 2

Tygerwoody
03-26-06, 03:50 PM
Post here the quests that to you seem the most helpful or that are just downright cool. You don't have to give away all the surprises, so lets keep this secret. I'll Start.

In Anvil, there is a house selling for 5,000. When you buy the house and you sleep in it for the very first time, you wake up to GHOSTS attacking you. Thats right, you just bought a haunted house. This is where the quest starts, this is also when I will leave the rest to you. Trust me, this is a GREAT quest and the 5,000 is probably the best money you will EVER spend on a house such as this. When you finish the quest you will see what I mean. ;)

Mr. Hunt
03-26-06, 04:22 PM
I need to do that... I have been saving money and have wanted to invest in a house... but couldn't find the right one... now this seems like a good place to start ;).

-=DVS=-
03-26-06, 05:09 PM
Can anyone tell me if DarkBrotherhood is same as The Thieves Guild , supposedly some NPC can buy stolen items in Thieves Guild but there was none who would in DarkBrotherhood ( <- maybe this is considered Assasins guild ? ) . If there is another guild name Thieves Guild let me know i need SPOILER !

a12ctic
03-26-06, 05:13 PM
the dark brotherhood quests, you wind up with an extreamly fast sexy horse

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2692/myhorse3ai.png

jAkUp
03-26-06, 05:23 PM
Theives guild and dark brotherhood are different, I am in both :D

GitDat
03-26-06, 06:18 PM
Anyone know what you're supposed to do after you get a hold of them 4 books? I went to the Lizard chick in that library place and she told me to come back tomorrow.. lol.

jAkUp
03-26-06, 06:26 PM
Then go back tomorrow :)

GitDat
03-26-06, 06:41 PM
I tried waiting 24 hours but she never says anything new :) lol

Nutty
03-26-06, 06:51 PM
Did you goto the bookshop and ask about the books ?
The customer then comes in for volume 3.. if you talk to him, you get it off him. You then see baurus at some in, and do some deal for volume 4.

Check your active quest pages, you should have a red / green marker on your compass, head that way :)

jAkUp
03-26-06, 06:51 PM
Just kill her then :) I am actually on that mission right now, have been for the last few days, but I keep getting involved in my side jobs... hehe :D

GitDat
03-26-06, 07:12 PM
Did you goto the bookshop and ask about the books ?
The customer then comes in for volume 3.. if you talk to him, you get it off him. You then see baurus at some in, and do some deal for volume 4.

Check your active quest pages, you should have a red / green marker on your compass, head that way :)

Yeah I've got all 4 books and then it said I needed to visit the Lizard lady. So after I talk to her my next quest is to read the books. I speed read through them but my quest never changes. Just says I still need to read through the books still :p

Nutty
03-26-06, 07:25 PM
Yeah I've got all 4 books and then it said I needed to visit the Lizard lady. So after I talk to her my next quest is to read the books. I speed read through them but my quest never changes. Just says I still need to read through the books still :p
Wait a day, speak to her again.. make sure you pick the right questions. She eventually tells you that each 1st letter of the paragraphs tells you todo something. Its pretty straight forward from there.

brady
03-26-06, 08:12 PM
I've been playing the game for a couple days now and I have yet to begin a single quest. I've just been wandering around raiding tombs and caves and stuff. I pick up alot of crap and then ditch at the nearest shop for some fast cash...Maybe I'll get around to some quests in the next few days...

anticitizenzero
03-26-06, 09:05 PM
So far my favorite quest is the dark brotherhood one where you are locked in a house with 5 others strangers and have to murder them all without each other knowing about it. Its fun as hell

a12ctic
03-26-06, 10:40 PM
So far my favorite quest is the dark brotherhood one where you are locked in a house with 5 others strangers and have to murder them all without each other knowing about it. Its fun as hell
ya that was fun, i did it in like 2 seconds though, you just pick pocket them and they case u into the basement were no1 goes and bam they=dead...

Banko
03-26-06, 11:18 PM
Dark Brotherhood probably has the best quests in my opinion. Sadly I finished them all wish there was more.

jAkUp
03-27-06, 01:51 AM
Yes I agree, unscrewing that head that fell on that dude was priceless :D

msxyz
03-27-06, 04:04 AM
When you're still a n00b, you can head to the docks in the imperial city and be attacked by three pirates (the dunmer lady is so cute, btw :D) You can either defeat them or let a guard do the dirty work for you. You'll end up with three nice pirate sabres (not bad for a lvl 1 char) and -inside their ship- there is a free bed and some nirn roots that will trigger an easy and rewarding side quest.

Another easy challenge is the Vilvering dungeon in front of the sewers: lots of Ayelid stones worth 50g each plus one rare stone worth 1000g. You can also collect an Ayelid statue to trigger some statue retrieving quest (It involves speaking with a collector named Umbacano but I don't remeber which NPC directed me to him). In addition to all the loot and the gold gained from selling ayelid stones, each statue is worth 500g to this collector. There are 10 of them in different ayelid shrines which usually hosts low level bandits and some rats/skeletons/zombies; all easily manageable

killahsin
03-27-06, 04:16 AM
those dungeons scale =) very fun they are

SpitefulBurrito
03-27-06, 03:25 PM
I am extremly far in the DarkBrotherhood quests, and they are by far my favorite part of the game :)

5H4RP
03-27-06, 05:30 PM
I really dug the Bloated Float quest

Head on down to the Waterfront District and stop at the Bloated Float. The bed is cheap and well worth it to spend a night there. Tell em I sent ya. ;)

brady
03-27-06, 05:33 PM
Right now I'm working my way up as an arena fighter. By the way, one easy quest has to do with that orc arena fighter and his geneology. I finished that one. I has to do with a cave all the way on the coast near Anvil. I walked the whole way from the Imperial City. It must have taken 30 minutes. Of course, I found tons of cool stuff on the way...The amount of stuff/people/detail in this game boggles my mind.

Roliath
03-27-06, 05:33 PM
Post here the quests that to you seem the most helpful or that are just downright cool. You don't have to give away all the surprises, so lets keep this secret. I'll Start.

In Anvil, there is a house selling for 5,000. When you buy the house and you sleep in it for the very first time, you wake up to GHOSTS attacking you. Thats right, you just bought a haunted house. This is where the quest starts, this is also when I will leave the rest to you. Trust me, this is a GREAT quest and the 5,000 is probably the best money you will EVER spend on a house such as this. When you finish the quest you will see what I mean. ;)
I wish I would've read this before I slept in that house!

BUT, it was very rewarding..

anticitizenzero
03-27-06, 05:39 PM
I am extremly far in the DarkBrotherhood quests, and they are by far my favorite part of the game :)

Word to that, all my favorite quests so far have been in the Dark Brotherhood ones, They should make an expansion that focus's just on that guild.

Mr. Hunt
03-27-06, 06:14 PM
I wish I would've read this before I slept in that house!

BUT, it was very rewarding..

I must have missed something... what was so rewarding about it? I mean... the quest was sort of fun and I got a cheap house... but you guys make it seem like something more.