PDA

View Full Version : Level Up

J-Mag
03-27-06, 02:36 PM
I am not sure if this is a question I should know by now, but does your character only level up when skills are raised in the majors or can you level up when just increasing minor skills?

Anyone know the actually number of skill increases needed for a level (if both major and minor cause level ups is there a different ammount needed for each)?

Also is there a leveling limit?

|MaguS|
03-27-06, 02:55 PM
Only the major ones will get you another level. You can be a master at all your minor skills still at level 1 if you tried...

killahsin
03-27-06, 03:15 PM
That would take a long long time to master level 1 minor skills. lol

J-Mag
03-27-06, 03:33 PM
That would take a long long time to master level 1 minor skills. lol

Acrobatics goes up just as fast as my major skills it seems. Although I jump around alot. I try to stay safe up on walls and big boulders. Speechcraft and armorer are both fast as well...

I am now thinking that it would be best to increase in your minor skills as much as you can before moving on to the next level. This way you can get the high multiples on your stats when you finally do level up. Which brings me to another question: Is there a limit to the max increase your attributes can go up when leveling? I think i got a x6 once...

Tygerwoody
03-27-06, 03:49 PM
Acrobatics goes up just as fast as my major skills it seems. Although I jump around alot. I try to stay safe up on walls and big boulders. Speechcraft and armorer are both fast as well...

I am now thinking that it would be best to increase in your minor skills as much as you can before moving on to the next level. This way you can get the high multiples on your stats when you finally do level up. Which brings me to another question: Is there a limit to the max increase your attributes can go up when leveling? I think i got a x6 once...
5x is the max

J-Mag
03-27-06, 04:03 PM
5x is the max

Do you know how many points you need to level a skill in order to get the x5 increase in the related attribute?

jolle
03-27-06, 04:09 PM
You level after 10 skillpoints in the Major group.
Minor skills still affect the bonus you get on Stats per Level tho.

J-Mag
03-27-06, 04:20 PM
You level after 10 skillpoints in the Major group.
Minor skills still affect the bonus you get on Stats per Level tho.

OK thanks for the info, but I am curious how many skill points it takes to get one additional multiplier in your stat, as it would be nice to get all x5 each time you level up.