PDA

View Full Version : Need help please (dont know what to do next)

wysiwyg
03-27-06, 02:14 PM
i have collected the 4 mage books and talked to the lizard person (forgot the name)

but havent the slightest clue what to do next as there is no red/green arrow on the map for my next task

:(

Tygerwoody
03-27-06, 02:15 PM
You play WoW don't you

killahsin
03-27-06, 02:16 PM
Wait 24 hours and talk to her again.

Tygerwoody
03-27-06, 02:20 PM
Wait 24 hours and talk to her again.
bah you are spoiling it Killahsin.

Let the WoW player squirm for a little while. WoW players are hopeless without their arrows and EZ buttons that tell them what to do. They never think to actually READ anything or listen to what the people actually say. That would just be too hard.

wysiwyg
03-27-06, 02:23 PM
i have never played let alone installed WoW or GW on my pc. the last RPG i enjoyed was Fable

Edit: thanks for info killahsin

its a shame more members cant be grown up and helpfull like you

Tygerwoody
03-27-06, 02:23 PM
i have never played let alone installed WoW or GW on my pc. the last RPG i enjoyed was Fable
Xbox player or WoW player... same thing. :D

(BTW, i'm just messing with you. It is true about the WoW players, they need their hand held for EVERYTHING)

wysiwyg
03-27-06, 02:26 PM

(BTW, i'm just messing with you. It is true about the WoW players, they need their hand held for EVERYTHING)

never had an Xbox or any other console!!!!

toporshaqr
03-27-06, 05:54 PM
I played wow for a little over a year. (Mannoroth) Was my first mmorpg and I LOVED it!. But after a while it just got really boring. To do anything required hours and hours of grnding. But worse of all were the constant questions about people asking how to solve quests. It is/was true what you say. 90% of the population NEVER did anything for themselves. They would pick up a quest and just ask over general chat what they should do. God forbid they actually read the questlog! I enjoy solving quests, and this game seems to be nothing but quests (which is pretty cool). But I'm not liking this game as much either. I'm not a fan of the lvl scaling. I don't like the fact that the same wolf requires just as much to kill at lvl 1 then at lvl 7. I like to explore and 1/2 the fun of exploring is knowing where you can and cannot go. scaling just makes lvling sort of pointless. Doesn't give me a sense of "defeating" a quest.