PDA

View Full Version : Mages Guild Suspension/ Ingredients

RangerofHeaven
03-27-06, 02:58 PM
I accidentally stole from the Mage's Guild, and I was suspended, and the task to
get back in requires the collection of 20 Dragon's Tongue and 20 Redwort Flowers, I've checked several Alchemy shops, and no trace. I have no idea where to find them in the wild, and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction?

Tygerwoody
03-27-06, 03:55 PM
I accidentally stole from the Mage's Guild, and I was suspended, and the task to
get back in requires the collection of 20 Dragon's Tongue and 20 Redwort Flowers, I've checked several Alchemy shops, and no trace. I have no idea where to find them in the wild, and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction?
go back to an old save...

RangerofHeaven
03-27-06, 04:07 PM
It's way too far back now, so nobody knows?

de><ta
03-27-06, 04:10 PM

Guilded Charafe in the imperial city has bot those items however in short stock. So keep waiting unitl they stock it up and continue on with other quests.