Downloading now.

ralinn
03-29-06, 04:24 PM
me too.

Was gonna go to bed then I found out that this was released :(

Gotta get up at 6 in the morn... I don't see myself getting any sleep :/

ENU291
03-29-06, 04:33 PM
Sweet. Download seems small at 382meg...

brady
03-29-06, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I was surprised that the size was under 500mb. I'm almost done. I'll come back and let everyone know what I think.

ENU291
03-29-06, 05:08 PM
Well.... after 2 matches I have to say that it looks interesting but BF is BF. I've pretty much had it with that game. Don't think I'll be picking this one up.

Buenamos
03-29-06, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I'll stick with BF2 for computer...the demo wasn't very good.

LiquidX
03-29-06, 08:10 PM
I thought it was ok and stood up to the PC version for a cosole version. It give a good taste of what PC players are use to. One things for sure is that the character models look a way better for some reason even though the overall textures of everything else is not above the PC version maxed out.

aaahhh52
03-29-06, 09:21 PM
I thought it was ok and stood up to the PC version for a cosole version. It give a good taste of what PC players are use to. One things for sure is that the character models look a way better for some reason even though the overall textures of everything else is not above the PC version maxed out.

I've heard that the original Bf2 MC on xbox and ps2 played nothing like the pc version. Is the 360 version almost a mirror of the PC? i played bf2 on pc for about 1 month and absolutely fell in love with the game, but sadly my computer fried shortly after that and i havent had the money to build a new one yet. So since then ive been looking for a fix of BF2, can anyone compare the 360 version to the PC and tell me how similar or not similiar they are?

Omega53
03-29-06, 09:41 PM
I've heard that the original Bf2 MC on xbox and ps2 played nothing like the pc version. Is the 360 version almost a mirror of the PC? i played bf2 on pc for about 1 month and absolutely fell in love with the game, but sadly my computer fried shortly after that and i havent had the money to build a new one yet. So since then ive been looking for a fix of BF2, can anyone compare the 360 version to the PC and tell me how similar or not similiar they are?

Ver similar in my opinion

RiciN
03-29-06, 09:49 PM
Seems like a half assed port of the vanilla xbox version. Some of the guns and reload animations were nice but most of the textures were crappy.

LiquidX
03-29-06, 11:06 PM

I have never played it for the XBox or PS2 but I have played the hell out of the PC version and it is a great alternative for those who cant run the PC version. The controlls are the best I have seen yet on a console game and the graphics IMO can hold up to the PC version of BF2 on a highend system atleast in HD. Also I was in a full server with 24 players and it did not lagg or slow down. If anything the 360 version might seem a little more arcadey and the tanks are simplied but it works.