PDA

View Full Version : Couple Stupid questions

astyanax
03-29-06, 10:12 PM
1. Where do you buy lock picks? My character is a Crusader but even non-thieves need to open treasure chests.

2. For the Shadowbanish wine quest does anyone know in which forts the wine actually is? I've searched 4 forts and found no wine.

3. I'm half way through the fishing quest only to discover that no fish is to be found at the next green arrow. I've searched, detected life and waited all to no avail. Do the fish spawn randomly over some period of time?

Thanks for any help people have to offer.

Gnu_Raiz
03-30-06, 11:38 AM
You can find lockpicks in dungeons, some guys in imperial city will sell you some, if you can find him running around.

Check your maps, you need to highlight your quest and look for the green arrows, should point you to the next fort.

Some of the fish are at the bottom, so you need to keep following the arrows. If you have a NPC with you let them do the killing, and some of the fish will come to the top.

Warwind
03-30-06, 11:52 AM
If you join the Thieves Guild, you can also buy lockpicks from a guy named Olaf (I think--or is it Olav?) up in Bruma (I think).

He'll sell you 100 at a time for 5 gold each. I was in lockpick hell until I joined the TG...

CaptNKILL
03-30-06, 11:56 AM
You can also use scrolls or spells to open locks if youre out of picks. Check the magic shops.

SH64
03-31-06, 01:24 AM
You can also use scrolls or spells to open locks if youre out of picks. Check the magic shops.
Yep so far i have the very easy & the easy open lock spells .. very handy indeed! :D