PDA

View Full Version : First Ghost Recon PC Trailer!!!

jAkUp
03-30-06, 01:20 PM
ftp://ftp.ubi.com/emea/ghostrecon3/videos/GRAW_PC_trailer.zip

And that was WITHOUT the Ageia card, graphics were set to only medium!!!

Smokey
03-30-06, 01:42 PM
Good find, looking great, must say I dont like the air strike though.....hope the rest of the game plays mostly like GR1, just you and your team mates. Street battles are fun, and I think "emabassy" used to be one of the most popular MP maps played back in the day. Still I hope they show some MP footage soon, thats where it all is for me :)

RAY16
03-30-06, 01:45 PM
The server must be getting hammered, I keep getting a 404. Any mirrors yet?

ralinn
03-30-06, 03:04 PM
As the 360 version, it's looking better every time I see it.

Superfly
03-30-06, 03:14 PM
looking good, sound is going to be awesome too I think.

Buenamos
03-30-06, 03:57 PM
I gotta say the GRAW was one of the best single player games I've played EVER! The multiplayer is ok, kinda annoying with all the campers. From the trailer, I gotta say that the graphics look ok, but the framerates look absolutely horrible...maybe that's just me. ESPECIALLY, if it's medium settings.

agentkay
03-30-06, 06:16 PM
Wow, that was kick ass! Thanks Jakup, that was quite a surprise after finishing a long Oblivion session! :D

Talon
03-31-06, 06:37 AM
Don't judge the framerates on a low quality movie. The bad framerate is the movie framerate--not the framerate of the game itself. ;)

I gotta say the GRAW was one of the best single player games I've played EVER! The multiplayer is ok, kinda annoying with all the campers. From the trailer, I gotta say that the graphics look ok, but the framerates look absolutely horrible...maybe that's just me. ESPECIALLY, if it's medium settings.

Apollo 13
03-31-06, 08:29 AM

you know some ppl don't like running out and getting shot right away. Some ppl like to play like the game is realistic. My camping gets me more kills and help me not die. What would you do in real life? run around like a idiot and get shot?