PDA

View Full Version : buying houses

Mike611
03-31-06, 12:35 AM
uh does anyone know how to make the first mate ladie at the waterfronts like you enough to make her talk about selling me that house... i cant even go to the dispotition speechcraft thing

BioHazZarD
03-31-06, 12:50 AM
just keep trying it must work.

CaptNKILL
03-31-06, 12:54 AM
uh does anyone know how to make the first mate ladie at the waterfronts like you enough to make her talk about selling me that house... i cant even go to the dispotition speechcraft thing
Which lady?

The lady you talk to about buying the house is in the market district. I cant remember the name of the store, but it has to do with being the center for commerce or something. Just check each one, youll find it.

forceman130
03-31-06, 09:17 AM

I hope that's not key to the game, because I got caught sneaking on the boat and they attacked me - and then when I ran away the guards killed them all. So if they are important I am screwed.

CaptNKILL
03-31-06, 09:43 AM
I hope that's not key to the game, because I got caught sneaking on the boat and they attacked me - and then when I ran away the guards killed them all. So if they are important I am screwed.
Yeah, thats a pirate.

She has nothing to do with the house. In fact theres a few nice things in her ship worth snatching. Either by getting them all killed, or sneaking in and looting the place.

Mike611
03-31-06, 09:43 AM
its not key, i just dig that ghetto little shack

de><ta
03-31-06, 11:15 AM
You need a certain ammount of fame before people sell you houses in any location.

oneils
04-01-06, 10:29 AM
Which lady?

The lady you talk to about buying the house is in the market district. I cant remember the name of the store, but it has to do with being the center for commerce or something. Just check each one, youll find it.

I think CaptNKILL is right, check out the "Office of Imperial Commerce" in the market district. I think the shack on the waterfront can be bought there.

killahsin
04-01-06, 01:00 PM
it can. thats where you get it from that office.