PDA

View Full Version : Joining an army

Justifier
03-31-06, 02:15 PM
Well I haven't explored the world enough yet so I have a question. Can we join an army like imperial legion or a city's army(they have different uniforms as I see).In Morrovind we could. So if it is possible can you tell me where the joining location is?What is the name of the recruiter?

de><ta
03-31-06, 02:35 PM
You can join the Blades. That is like a special army. Its very special. :p

UDawg
03-31-06, 02:40 PM
Well I haven't explored the world enough yet so I have a question. Can we join an army like imperial legion or a city's army(they have different uniforms as I see).In Morrovind we could. So if it is possible can you tell me where the joining location is?What is the name of the recruiter?
Just follow the main quest line and you will join the blades.

LORD-eX-Bu
03-31-06, 03:07 PM
are there any quests for the blades? I joined and all they do is hang out in their shack in the mountains:lol:

frankly their armor and weapons suck too:lol:

the only good thing I was able to get was another horse. I left my paint horse there and one of the other horses in the stables is legal for you to take:D

Justifier
03-31-06, 03:18 PM
Actually Blades are not a type of army that I am looking for.They are special units I think.I want to be a part of a real army like imperial legion in Morrovind. We were starting with the lowest rank and with duties that we completed, we were becaming even a commander.I am looking for something like this.

de><ta
03-31-06, 06:15 PM
Come to think of it there are two guilds and one of them might be the army. One is the Order of the Dragon the other is The Knights of the White Stallion.

killahsin
03-31-06, 07:51 PM
in oblivion dex? hmm those must be in the post 30 quest game? Cause i havent seen them yet.

gray fox
04-01-06, 03:57 PM
Can anyone tell me a full guild or guild (type) list e.g Dark brotherhood and can you tell me if their any good or not.

These are the ones i know

- Dark brotherhood
- Knights of the white stallion
- Fighters guild
- Mages guild
- Thieves guild
- Blades - im not sure if this counts as their doesnt seem to be any duties.

Is their a way to join the blackwood company ( not sure on name ) because ive been inside their HQ and their doesnt seem to be a way to join. Thx for your replies i dont wanna miss out on the fun :D

Nutty
04-01-06, 04:15 PM
Where do you join the Knights of the White Stallion at ?

ta,

gray fox
04-01-06, 04:19 PM
Its not as good as you would think :P. Its only realy 2 quests long however once your finished you get the white stallion ranch all too your self and some other knight. Also once ur finished if you kill black bow bandits and bring their bows back to the count he pays 100 g for them so its worth it.

Annnyway....
goto the castle in leyawin and talk to the count about the orc who claims to be a knight and follow on from there.

General
04-01-06, 10:45 PM
I think what your really looking for is with the blades but not untill later in the main quest. There are two quests that require you to lead the blades or imperial legion to protect bruma and the imperial city.

nekrosoft13
04-02-06, 08:09 AM
is it posible to join the imperial guards?

i like that gold/silver armor they have in middle of imperial city

hemmy
04-02-06, 02:46 PM
kill one of them then run for your life and clear your bounty with whats his name from the thieves guild. It doesn't show up as stolen if you take it off of a dead body