PDA

View Full Version : Treasure at Rosethorn Hall

de><ta
03-31-06, 03:47 PM
Quick heads up. Stumbled across this accidently and I couldnt find any other mention of this anywhere.

Look across the place *very* carefully. There is a clue, with a short riddle that allows you to find a treasure. Part of the treasure is an equipment used by the very first Gray Fox. :D

Tygerwoody
03-31-06, 04:37 PM
Quick heads up. Stumbled across this accidently and I couldnt find any other mention of this anywhere.

Look across the place *very* carefully. There is a clue, with a short riddle that allows you to find a treasure. Part of the treasure is an equipment used by the very first Gray Fox. :D
where is the rosethorn hall?

sojobo
03-31-06, 05:45 PM
Rosethorn Hall is the 25,000 gold mansion you can purchase (and furnish for about another 25,000) in the town of Skingrad. You actually end up evicting someone if I understood the orc right... which leads me to my own question. If I'm thinking of the right mansion, is the treasure there only while it's occupied or is it still there after it becomes 'Rosethorn Hall - My house'

killahsin
03-31-06, 08:53 PM
I just bought the place tonight too so i am very curious if its there still after you buy it.

de><ta
03-31-06, 08:55 PM
I just bought the place tonight too so i am very curious if its there still after you buy it.

I found the hint to the treasure only after I bought it and went looking around that place.

killahsin
03-31-06, 08:56 PM
Much appreciated. Off to search.

sojobo
04-01-06, 02:05 AM
Found it while playing my favorite game, heap books out of the way. Kinda thought I might have lost a few while tossing them about so went searcing and stumbled across the scroll. I sorta half-remember it, but the game won't let me read it again c.c oh well. Another question, I've gone and furnished all but the basement on this thing, if anyone's found it, will this make finding it incredibly difficult/impossible?

EDIT: Doh, literally five seconds after posting this I found it c.c To answer my own question, the furnishing of your house won't affect your search.

Greg
04-01-06, 02:57 AM
How do you make that kind of money in the game? I'm struggling to save up for the 5000g haunted house. So far I collect a few gold coins at a time and sell collected junk in bars and inns at a fraction of their value.

Mr. Hunt
04-01-06, 03:00 AM
How do you make that kind of money in the game? I'm struggling to save up for the 5000g haunted house. So far I collect a few gold coins at a time and sell collected junk in bars and inns at a fraction of their value.

What level are you? I used to be broke too... then suddenly everything I picked up was worth a ton, and I haggle like crazy and make some cash money baby.

de><ta
04-01-06, 03:19 AM

At the early stages I got most of my funding from the Arena. I also did a lot of exploring and raiding dungeons. Helped me increase my stats and also gave me sufficient money.

Also picked up a lot of free stuff from the street and made potions out of it. Increased my alchemy skills and made money out of it too. :)

At the later stages all the stuff you pick up is a worth a lot so its easier too.

Greg
04-01-06, 09:27 AM
Okay, thanks folks, I am about level 3. I just started haggling and loading my character with whatever loot I could find, then selling it off. Bought that house now, so I can probably store more loot while waiting for a better price or keeping for personal use. I am finding more enchanted items now, and these can sell for hundreds. I don't think I've found the Arena, but I have joined a few guilds and am getting paid 100g for quest completion at present.

Roliath
04-01-06, 10:06 AM
arena is in imperial city.
Its basically a ring where you fight another dude for money and you can work your way up the ranks.
Very fun and kick ass!