PDA

View Full Version : House furniture?

Freyjan
04-01-06, 03:45 AM
Having been doing the entirety of the Dark Brotherhood, gladiator area, and most of the fighter's guild quests, I decided I needed a break. To do this, I needed a house to kick back and relax in!

So I just recently purchased my first house, and I notice in the instruction manual it says that I should talk to local vendors about purchasing furniture. Is there actually furniture in this game that I just am not noticing? Or is this just refering to objects like pitchers and plates? I would really like to decorate a house or two, but can't seem to figure out how. Thanks in advance for any help.

jolle
04-01-06, 06:34 AM
Havent gotten that far yet, I bought the house in Anvil and its the only one you CANT furnish.. but it comes with furnichure once you done the quest that came with the house.

nrs421
04-01-06, 07:59 AM
when you talk to the merchant that it tells you do they have these gray notes with lists of what they are selling....e.g kitchen area, dining area etc...and it tells you everything it comes with....furnishing each house is expensive....it costs even more than the house itself

CaptNKILL
04-01-06, 01:18 PM
"The three brothers" in the imperial city have furniture. Im not sure which one you have to talk to, but one of them has it. Im not sure about getting it for houses in other towns though. My only house right now is the cozy little shack in the waterfront :p

killahsin
04-01-06, 01:31 PM
each house has a quest that comeds with it that tells you where to buy your stuff. My new skingrad house is the same way.

gray fox
04-01-06, 04:52 PM
Not sure about that one. Anyone know where i can get a cheap house? because im currently saving for a cool bow. thx :D

Mr. Hunt
04-01-06, 05:49 PM
Not sure about that one. Anyone know where i can get a cheap house? because im currently saving for a cool bow. thx :D

Anvil... really cheap house there, but you gotta work for it... but it is fun and it is only 5000 gold and fully furnished.

GitDat
04-02-06, 08:50 AM
So what's the advantage of owning a house?

gray fox
04-02-06, 10:35 AM
Lol good point ...... tell us

oneils
04-02-06, 11:04 AM
There really isin't one. It's just a place to call home and store loot. Its good for hoarders (I'm one) and that's about it. Fun to have.

jeffmd
04-02-06, 02:17 PM
Aside from offering a place that wont delete your stored loot, finding a reason for owning a house is something you need to ask yourself.

Pepsiboy
04-02-06, 10:26 PM
Its for hardcore roleplaying, a place to store loot and a place to...oh i dont care...its a HOUSE

CaptNKILL
04-02-06, 10:35 PM
Yeah, people wont steal things out of your house. If you have stuff stored in a box somewhere else or laying on the road, someone will probably grab it.