PDA

View Full Version : WHat is the highest level in the game?

Nv40
04-01-06, 03:20 PM
edited post..
Highest level?

and post a quick summary of your best strategy.. :)

Im using a wood elf ,my strategy is to be very efective at long range combat and to be stealth whenever is possible ,Something like a Warrior-ranger/spy/thief.using Sneak and my Bow alot to avoid close combat as much as possible ,not having a good time with close combat battles with groups of foes..even though i have a very cool steel armor ,im at level 4 and and goblins and orks feel strong enough to make me think twice to engage in any close combat battle. :) Im looking to be a master with the bow and with swords but havent found many trainers in those areas.

SH64
04-01-06, 03:32 PM
100 if i'm not mistaken.

techfloyd
04-01-06, 04:11 PM
Theoretically its 100 but the actual number (what you can reach) depends on your starting skills, class of character, birthsign etc.

Here is a site to find out your max level and starting stats:
http://www.oblivionmods.info/

There are tricks to increase your character level once all your skills are capped at 100. This can be done by drinking potions/going to jail so that one or more of your major skills decrease.

SH64
04-01-06, 04:22 PM
There are tricks to increase your character level once all your skills are capped at 100. This can be done by drinking potions/going to jail so that one or more of your major skills decrease.

Interesting ...

Nv40
04-01-06, 04:26 PM
100 if i'm not mistaken.

Wow! i was thinking it was about ~10 or more. 100 is way beyond my expectations.. cool. :)

jolle
04-01-06, 08:35 PM
10 skillpoints per level, in the Major group.. and you got 10 Skills in the Major group..
So if you start with 0 in all Major, you would end up at 100 as max right?

Richteralan
04-01-06, 08:49 PM
100 levels

and 255 for hard limit

Tygerwoody
04-01-06, 09:08 PM
actually if you have an Xbox360 the level limit is 180. Thats why my Xbox > PC. $30,000 sound system nikka what!

jeffmd
04-01-06, 09:16 PM
err, according to the PC cheats, you can level up to 255 on PC.

SH64
04-01-06, 09:43 PM
and post a quick summary of your best strategy
I usually try to be good at everything as much as possible , however i'm mainly a melee/close combat crusader. heavy blunt weapons are my fav along with destruction spells. i depend alot on the health restoration spells too.

& a side note : being a thief in Oblivion isnt as good as was in Morrowind since you cant sell your stolen items to the general traders anymore.

Tygerwoody
04-01-06, 10:00 PM
err, according to the PC cheats, you can level up to 255 on PC.
Xbox360 can level up to 256

Lil Sassy
04-02-06, 01:29 AM
actually if you have an Xbox360 the level limit is 180. Thats why my Xbox > PC. $30,000 sound system nikka what!Xbox360 can level up to 256
Wow. Your posts in general are really starting to expose the inaccuracy of the age in your public profile. How old are you really? Is the FP based HDR and AA combo getting under your skin that much? Or is it the stability and overall solid performance with said features enabled, for next to no cash (relatively)? Which is it?

evilchris
04-02-06, 01:50 AM
Wow. Your posts in general are really starting to expose the inaccuracy of the age in your public profile. How old are you really? Is the FP based HDR and AA combo getting under your skin that much? Or is it the stability and overall solid performance with said features enabled, for next to no cash (relatively)? Which is it?

Nothing difficult to explain. He's just a ****ing dumbass. Plain and simple.

rflair
04-02-06, 07:58 AM
Nothing difficult to explain. He's just a ****ing dumbass. Plain and simple.

HAHAHAHAHA :D HAHAHAHAHA

jeffmd
04-02-06, 02:31 PM
Yea hes being a dumbass now. The pc setting was actually 0-255.. wich is 256 levels (its an 8 bit variable, so its not really an official level rather then a technical one. You may stop gaining power after a certain level). Since the xbox has no consol mode nore does it have cheats for leveling yet, I doubt anyones achieves max level on it yet.. or if they did, its way under 256.