PDA

View Full Version : Illusion skill

UDawg
04-01-06, 03:17 PM
What is the easiest way to lvl up illusion skills? I know, cast a spell from that school of magic. :D Seriously what is a good low level spell I can buy to spam for levling up an who can I buy it from? I am a battle mage so I mainly nuke then melee. I want to level up other skills also.

ginfest
04-01-06, 04:20 PM
I use the "Starlight" spell, you can cast it while walking around, cheap on magika so you can spam-cast it, usually get 1 point rise in stat for every 5 casts.

UDawg
04-01-06, 05:16 PM
tanks

killahsin
04-01-06, 07:06 PM
yep thats what i used to and once i got invis/cham i just chain spammed them in every dungeon

Nutty
04-02-06, 07:31 AM
Detect Life and open easy lock spells are good too. I just stood in front of a town gate door and fired that off constantly for about a good few hours (game time). Got a nice big +5 on Willpower when I next levelled :)

Mr. Hunt
04-02-06, 09:08 AM
Detect Life and open easy lock spells are good too. I just stood in front of a town gate door and fired that off constantly for about a good few hours (game time). Got a nice big +5 on Willpower when I next levelled :)

Detect Life is mystisism and Open Lock is alteration if I remember correctly.

Nutty
04-02-06, 03:50 PM
Yeah but their governing attributes are willpower and intelligence, which is what I wanted raising.

SH64
04-03-06, 01:36 AM
I just stood in front of a town gate door and fired that off constantly for about a good few hours (game time). Got a nice big +5 on Willpower when I next levelled :)
LOL .. & did the guards catch you for disturbing the public after that ? :p

Nutty
04-03-06, 07:54 AM
LOL .. & did the guards catch you for disturbing the public after that ? :p
No, I did it right in front of them and they didn't care. It was one of the big town gates that wasn't locked anyway, but it seems you need something to absorb the spell to raise your skill in it. Any door works.