PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Questions :D

gray fox
04-01-06, 03:47 PM
Hi everyone.

Im feeling a bit overpowered on oblivion at the moment ....
im only level 14 and im killing all the tough looking monsters :P with a cool glass sword i found [Boreal]. I also have full ebony armour and im playing on normal difficuilty. I can kill like 3 guards at a time and havnt realy found any enemies to challenge me. Any dungeons you would reccomend or monsters i should look for? Dont know if this is normal or not :P

Im also Gray fox of the thieves guild and just wondering can u do anything money wise. Like you can when you become listener for the Dark Brotherhood?

Vampires Suck - Its for your own good!

SH64
04-01-06, 05:12 PM
Overpowered @ level 14 :wtf: .. did you finish the main quest ??
did you engage any trolls! dunno , but they beat the heck outta me ..

gray fox
04-02-06, 06:48 AM
i kill trolls in like 4 hits :S WHY DID I HAVE TO FIND THAT DAMN GLASS SWORD. And nope i havnt done the main quest :D

if your interested i found the sword on a thieves guild quest.
not sure if the loot will be the same though.

jolle
04-02-06, 06:52 AM
well, it seems obvious to me, if you think its too easy, and you are playing on Normal, how about bumping up that difficulty slider a litte?

gray fox
04-02-06, 06:56 AM
I know but im scared eeeek. I just realy want to find new monsters that are hard and that i havnt killed ... :(

Pepsiboy
04-02-06, 09:20 PM
Maybe minotaurs? I really think you should just try bumping the difficulty up a teeny bit cause on the difficulty slider...a little goes a long way(i found that out the hard way).

Lil Sassy
04-02-06, 09:30 PM
Hey man, just enjoy it. People who know nothing about strategy and character development are having a HELL of a time with the difficulty at that level and beyond.

Many complain "I can't become an UBERLORDORZ with my security/sneak/marksman exclusive thief character betause of SCALING!!!!! It's too hard!!! Stoopid betesda and there xbbrax/macroshaft dumbdown conspraecy!!!!:mad:"

If you want a more difficult game (besides using the difficulty slider), just go with a pure stealth character, as they are much more difficult to make combat strong.

killahsin
04-02-06, 10:19 PM
yah enjoy it and level up a bit and it will get slightly harder.

gray fox
04-03-06, 09:54 AM
Maybe minotaurs? I really think you should just try bumping the difficulty up a teeny bit cause on the difficulty slider...a little goes a long way(i found that out the hard way).

wow i just got pwned big time now that ive changed the difficuilty up a bit :D
to busy using my " run in and kill everything in 3 hits tactic " ;)